Two

Everyone was excited when they announce about the good news, for how many years they keep on waiting now they are going to debut. The girl version of bigbang, as they announce it to the public everyone was anticipating it and curious about the first ever girl group that YG will debut.

As the news keeps spreading like a wildfire, someone reading the news with a wide smile, no a satisfying smile. He keeps on staring at his phone while repeating and scrolling the news. It's been a while since he heard a news about her or even see her, his busy schedules make it so difficult to catch up with her. Though he only met her whenever he visits her favorite noona Goo Hye-sun and though he had her phone number yet he doesn't have the courage to text her.

"Yah donghae! You're creeping me out again. What's with that look?" Yesung noticed him fidgeting like an hour ago since the news about 2ne1 spread. Everyone knows how Donghae really like Sandara since the first time he met her and everyone in Suju knows how shy he is to pursue his amorous desires to her.

"Yesung ah, Can't you read the comments? Everyone is drooling over her. I can't take it."

Yesung just laughed at him for he knows how crazy he becomes. "You can't even tell her about your feelings yet here you are claiming her as if she's yours" Donghae could only pout and do nothing about it because what Yesung said is true. Donghae fell silent and didn't say a thing.

"Yah Yesung what did you do to our fish?" As Heechul asking Yesung while scrolling his phone for the latest news he saw a picture of 2ne1 released. He sits down beside Donghae, "Hey fish you're friends with Sandara right? Since you're not using her number can I have it? Yahh deabaakkk! She's so beautiful! ommmooo a goddess beauty indeed."

Donghae was on fire already but keep it to himself and could only stare at him if looks can kill Heechul is already dead. Everyone huddle around as Heechul keep on pestering him about Sandara's number.

"Hyung! I have Sandara's number." The evil maknae smile at them while Donghae run at him and get his phone like flash, get inside his room and lock the door. Everyone was shocked at what happened, in a split second Donghae is gone together with the evil maknae's phone.

"Heul! What just happen?" And everyone run and knocks Donghae's room and trying to open it yet fail to do it. While the other members are busy trying to open his room Donghae immediately open Kyun's phone and search for her number to delete it. When he found it he deleted it and open the door and he gives the phone to the maknae while smiling at them. "here, done!"

When he close the door a notification came from his phone and he checks it, it was a message from her favorite noona. Which makes him excited and happy.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Meanwhile, 2ne1 are very busy doing their music video fire. They are very happy and excited even today they can't believe that they are going to debut. last week they finished the fire space version now they are doing the fire street version. Dara sit in the corner while having a break, a young man sit beside him and smile widely to her. She looks at him with a confused look.

"Jiyong-ah, What are you doing here?" looking at him with full of curiosity

"What's with that question? Of course I'm here to support my beautiful girlfriend." Dara didn't look at him, they've been together for 3 years. They've known each other since 2004 and since then Jiyong is very vocal about his feelings to her and even write songs about her which after how many years Sandara accepted him. Until Jiyong cheated on her which she hated and forced her to give up with their relationship.

"Jiyong-ah, We already talk about this. It's over." Dara gave him a sad smile.She's still hurting he can't accept how Jiyong cheated on her where in fact he knows she had trust issues. It hurts her because all the promises he made was broken. Tears almost fell down on her face but she wipes it immediately, She doesn't want to show it how she's hurting deep inside. She needs to be strong and to stand firm with her decision.

"Dara, I can't let you go." Jiyong holds her hands while a tear falls down on her face. Dara stand up and get her hands away from Jiyong.

"You should think about that the moment you cheated on me.I can't Jiyong. I can't trust you anymore. I'm sorry." Jiyong was left behind unable to utter a word and feeling lost like a puppy. Bom sits beside him and just tap his shoulder.

"I'm sorry Jiyong-ah. But you need to understand her and accept her decision." Bom is tapping his shoulder while eating her corn.

"Seriously noona, You're ruining my moment. I was supposed to cry but you being sympathetic while eating your corn is not helping." Jiyong left her going near to the maknae and instead of mopping around he suggested to the director that he will dance with the erro maknae impromptu dancing like how Dara dance in her movie in the Philippines. Everyone laugh at him as well as Dara forgetting the pain that both are hiding.