Thirty-One

DARA POV:

After a long trip, we arrived at our hotel and we all checked in to our rooms since we are all tired and we have a lot of things to do since our schedules are packed, we have rehearsals, press conference, and of course another conference for our endorsements of Samsung. I looked at my hotel room and I feel alone again each one of us has its own rooms before I usually like to have my own room that but this time I hate it.

I take a breath and grabbed my phone and recharge it. After I that I lie down on my bed and decided to take some rest before our manager knocked our door, the girls decided that they will gonna do their makeups in my room and that makes me feel relief it won't make me feel alone.

"DARA YAH! OPEN THE DOOR."

I woke up hearing the commotion outside my room before I could even get up, the room opens up and it was all the girls and the YG staff even Bigbang boys running inside my room. I rub my eyes and look at them curiously, I didn't know that I fell asleep while lying down I guess exhaustion drags me.

"What the hell were you thinking?" I was surprised by his reaction that woke up my senses. He hugs me tightly which makes me stop from thinking, somehow his hugs keep me warm for a moment. I broke off our hugs and look at them.

"Wee? What's wrong? I was sleeping." I said.

"We've been knocking your door Dara for 15 minutes, but you didn't answer. That made us panicked." And that made me shocked when Bom said it as if I'm going to do something stupid. I may be broken right now but hurting myself will never be an option.

"I'm sorry didn't notice it, I was too tired, I guess. And don't worry Bom, I won't do anything stupid." a half smile came to my lips. I looked at everyone and all I could do is say sorry for the inconvenience that I made. My eyes locked unto Jiyong and all I could see is his worried face but I don't need his worry right now all I need is the man who caused this pain.

"Umm. I'm perfectly fine guys! So, back to work?" I smiled and trying to ease the tension of our surroundings.

Everyone got back to work and back from being busy again. After we finish we immediately went to the venue and wait for it to start so that we can finish it and will be able to do our rehearsal since tomorrow is gonna be the schedule of our concert.

I was so tired while sitting in the corner, while other members are busy taking pictures. I smiled at everyone who will gonna pass me and wave to me. I was busying myself while looking at the phone that we're going to endorse. Speaking of my phone I didn't check it when we went here, the last time I check it was when I charge it. I felt sorry that some might sent me a message and I didn't even bother checking it.

"A penny from your thoughts?" It was Top, he sits down beside me and all I could do is smile. A lot of people don't know that I'm actually close to him and his family. Sometimes if there's an occasion her sister will always invite me, though I know that she's rooting for me as Tops wife. But I just laugh it off and ignore it, Top is a good friend we do have the same traits and that make us click as a friend.