Six

Donghae and Dara are walking holding hands without knowing where to go. Dara is just walking along with him without uttering any words because she finds it very awkward to start a conversation. Donghae is sweating and nervous since he doesn't remember this place and he doesn't remember the way to go back to the bowling centre. He wants to talk to her but he doesn't know where to start since he made a very awkward situation and that is to grab her without asking her permission. Dara notices him.

"We're lost, are we? Dara asks him while smiling.

"Nehh. Mianeh, Dara-yah. I forgot which way should we go." Donghae could only smile and scratch his neck.

"That's okay! I actually know this place. This is my neighbourhood." Dara smile at him assuring him nothing to worry about.

"jeongmal?" Donghae can't believe it that her house is near here.

"Neh. I actually thought that you were about to drop me in my house. Which actually creeps me out. Becuase as much as I remember I never told you about my address." Dara was smiling at him while talking to him.

"You think I'm a stalker now?" Donghae asks her innocently.

"Aren't you?" Dara could only laugh at him. Since he looks very innocent. She realises how gullible he is. They are walking and when an old couple notices them

"ommooo, such a cute couple jagiya! Can you hold my hands jagiya! I want to walk with you while holding our hands." An old woman said to his husband while looking at them and then they realise that they are still holding each other's hand. Then quickly they release each other's hand and look each other awkwardly,

"aniyyoo ajhuma his not my boyfriend," Dara explain to the old couples but the couples could only smile at them.

"Aigoo why are those children this day are trying to deny their relationship. Isn't it being in love is to be proud of?" The older women said it while they walk away with them. Donghae and Dara can only laugh to lessen the awkwardness. As they walk silently they saw a park which Dara immediately went to that direction Donghae can only follow her since he doesn't know where to go. Dara sits down and looks at the stars. She looks at the stars with amazement and enjoying the depth of silence.

"Stars are really beautiful, Even when they're far they can still shine brightly."

"Yes, you're beautiful!" Donghae looks at her intently which caught Dara's attention.

Donghae quickly changes his gaze to the different direction and feeling like a thief being caught by the owner. Dara just smiles at his cute reaction. She looks at the stars again and lost in her thoughts. Donghae looks at her again and he can never stop adoring her beauty even in a far her beauty radiates just like a star she brights even in the darkest time.

He knows behind her beautiful smile is a pain she tried so hard to hide. He knows that she's hurting, even in a busy schedule he still got time to have an update about her even some rumours about her. His other member even calls him a stalker cause he knows about her latest news even when she's still a trainee before, they do have a lot of common friends by the help of them he gets a glimpse of her. A tear falls down on her face as he looks at her.

"Dara-yah? Are you okay?" He asks with a concerned voice.

"Why do boys cheat? Am I ugly? Am I not good enough Donghae-yah?

Donghae could only clinch his fist while looking at her. He can't stand looking at her crying and in pain. He can only listen to her and do nothing. No matter how much he hated that guy that cause her pain he can't do anything, since his just nobody, He's just someone who likes her so much that seeing her crying hurts like hell.

"Why is it no matter how much they hurt you. You still end up wanting, forgiving and loving them? Waee??" Dara is crying so hard.

She doesn't know why she feels comfortable with him. After the issues broke out she didn't cry she broke up with him without crying, But today she doesn't know why she feels like crying and bursting it out in front of Donghae. Donghae could only wipe her tears on her face. His hurting looking at her crying, He can't stand seeing her miserable. The girl she knows being bubbly looking like this. The girl that she's wishing is not treated the way she deserved. No matter how much he wants her but he can't give her the happiness that she really wants.

"If stopping to love him hurt you so much then why stop? Give it a try. And if you're tired of trying I'm always here. You're always be my star that I always look from afar darah-yah, Always remember that."

A painful smile crept into their lips. No matter how much it hurt for him he doesn't have a choice. No matter how much he wants to be selfish he can't do that. All he want is her happiness and he knows that he is not her happiness.

"You're a good man Donghae-ah. Why it's not you? I wish it is you."

Dara smiled at him sadly. She knows that no matter how good man he is there is another man who holds her heart. She thinks he's perfect for him but he comes at the wrong time. And they finish the night with both heavy hearts.