Nineteen

DARA POV:

Months had passed after being drunk and having a sleepover at Suju's dorm and of course when Donghae promised in front of everyone that he's going to show his love for me. As determined as he is even in a busy schedule he still got time to check on me or even make an effort to meet up with me.

I don't want to rush things so we decided that we will take it slow and start from the bottom which he fully understands. It's been months had passed since Jiyong and I broke up and those months was a struggle for me. But thanks to Donghae his always there to lift me up and let me forget the pain that I'm struggling.

Right now, I've been very busy to send off those things that I sell, those things are the things that Jiyong has given me. I was about to throw it away a month ago but Bom suggested to sell it off since it would be a waste if I throw it which I agreed. And I'm thankful for Bom's idea because I'm actually getting some huge amount.

"Dara-yah! After we sold everything let's go and have a vacation!" Bom said it excitedly.

"I think that's a good idea!"

"Aigoo unnie! who would have thought that from broken hearted you become a business woman." Minzy laugh it off.

"Unnie, you should thank Jiyong oppah for this stuff. kkk" CL laugh while looking at the things that being sold.

"Is that so? Should I call him and thank him for that?" I said with a mischevious smile.

"Chincha? Could you do that unnie?" Minky asks in a concerned voice.

"Of course! I believe Dara can do that! Since her heart belongs to someone else now." Bom nudge me and smiling like an idiot.

"Really?" The two maknae said it in unison.

"Yah! Bom-ah what are you talking about?"

I ask innocently, I honestly didn't tell them about me and Donghae since we're not yet officially together. The three girls move closer to me and giving me a scrutinising look as if I need to tell them the crime that I committed I avoided them and went to the kitchen and get some water to drink but I failed since they follow me.

"See? she's nervous! and she's avoiding us! She's dating Donghae!" Bom said it without stopping her mouth which earn a surprised look from the maknae.

"Aniyo! We're not!"

"Really? then why do you have to go out with him late at night? and how about having a long call every night!"

I was surprised when Bom said it. I didn't know that she notices every time I went out. Usually, we went out during late at night due to our hectic schedule and most of the time they're asleep already. I smile at them awkwardly unable to rebut with what Bom said I was about to tell them when my phone rang.

I check my phone and the caller is Donghae I didn't notice that the three girls are actually looking at my screen and giving me a satisfied look like they have proven something right. I pick up the phone when Bom snatches it away from me which surprises me. She put it on a loud speaker so everyone can hear.

"Donghae-shi! This is Bom. Tell me honestly, are you dating our Ssanttokki?" Bom asks using with an intimidating voice. I can only hide my face because of shame.

"Anyeong-haseyo Bom-shi! I'm sorry if I didn't tell you ahead of time. I love her.." Bom stops him from talking.

"We already know that you love her, even before. I'm asking if you're dating since Dara is not telling us, I guess it's you that I should ask." I hide my face in the pillow.

"Aniyo. I'm still waiting for her to accept me."

"Is that so?" Bom asks not satisfied with his answer and not yet believing him.

"Neh. But one thing I can assure you Bom-shi. I will never hurt her and I will do everything for her. I know how much you care for her just like I do. That's why I understand you."

My heart beats fast when I heard him said that and I could only smile at the members who are smiling at me and tapping my shoulders.

"Donghae-shi. This is CL! I hope you keep that as a promise! And by the way, can we call you oppah now and can stop with the formalities?"

"Eh?" Donghae was shocked and I think he doesn't know that he is in speaker.

"Oppah this is Minky! you're on a speaker! Hwaiting oppah!"

Bom gives me the phone and I turn off the speaker and I excuse myself from them feeling sorry and ashamed with what my members did. I was about to answer him when Bom shouts out of nowhere.

"Yah! Donghae! Take care of her or else I'll cut your Junior and it won't be super anymore!"

I close my room immediately and hide my face in the pillow it's pretty obvious that Hae heard it since he wasn't able to say a word. I let a sigh and getting some strength to say sorry about what happened,

"I'm sorry about that," I said feeling humiliated

"Wee? you don't have to say sorry? it's okay. Thou I was kinda taken aback, but I think it's a normal reaction for someone who really cares."

"Really? Thank you." feeling relieved

"You don't have to say thank you, Dara. I'm just doing what I think is right."

"Aigoo. I guess I don't have to be careful when I'm going out late at night with you."

"Really? Why?"

"Since you already told them about your intention I don't have to tell them every time I go out."

"So I think I deserve some prize?"

"Neh,Tell me what is it?"

"I'm craving for streetfoods. Let's go out tonight!"

"I thought you're busy this week?"

"Nope! This week my schedules are clear something came up."

"Is that so?"

"Neh! So I'll pick you up tonight. And I have to go now I need to prepare something."

"Araso! Just send me a message if you're coming already."

And so we bid our goodbyes. I stay for awhile in my bed and think of how grateful I am towards Hae. I never thought that he would actually do that and face my friends to tell them what's our status. I appreciate how he gave importance with what my friends think and that flutters my heart.

I guess Heechul oppah was right that I just have to open my eyes and see who truly cares for me and all along that was Donghae. Without even noticing Bom, CL, and Minky went into my room without knocking my door I sit down and let them sit on my bed.

"Dara-yah! We're sorry if we did that." Bom pout realizing how shameful what she did.

"Neh, unnie! We just can't bear that someone might hurt you again. We're just being overprotective" CL told me honestly which I understand.

"I understand! you don't have to say sorry. I'm actually thankful to you guys!" I said feeling emotional. Minky notices the tears in my eyes.

"Don't cry unnie! you know how much we care for you right? Minky wipes my tears.

"I just didn't know that you will leak when you're happy too,"I said while hugging them.

"Are you really that happy?" Bom asks while looking at me.

"Neh! never been this too happy!"

I said it honestly. which earns a huge and satisfying smile from them. Yes, it's true! After how many months I've moved on. I learn to let go all the hatreds that I felt towards Jiyong because of Donghae. Because of him, I learn to appreciate everything no matter how gullible he is, his sincerity that is showing to me it moves me and opens up my eyes and heart.

"Then don't prolong what you've felt inside Dara-yah! "Bom said it in an assuring and sincere smile

"Guess you're right!"