Three

Everyone is anticipating the group of 2ne1. Today is the day that they'll release their debut song. 2ne1 member is in the office of the president waiting for them to release it so they can stream. And the time comes the Debut song Fire was released and a split of second their song become a hot topic and number 1 in South Korea. Even in another country, they are garnering amounts of supporters. Everyone is happy and celebrating for the outcome. 2ne1 is advice to go home early so that they can rest and they can prepare for tomorrow's debut stage.

Dara was busy reading the messages that her friend's sent. An unknown number pop up and sent her a congratulatory message which confuses her because she only gives her number to the people she's close with. She calls the number to know who is it but nobody is answering, she's about to end the call and delete the number when someone answers with a low tone yet sweet and familiar voice.

"Anyeonhaseyo?" She's taken aback because it's a man's voice and she didn't remember giving her number to any guy aside from her YG family and her family.

"Nuguseyo?" Dara asks politely. Since she doesn't know who is it and she doesn't want to offend him. She's thinking it might be one of her close friends and she just forgot to save their number.

"Mianee Dara-shi if I disturb you. This is Donghae, do you still remember me?" While answering his phone Donghae is sweating while looking at his group which is surrounding him and trying to listen to their conversation.

"Neh, Donghae-shi. gwaenchanh-a. It's been a long time. Mianee if I didn't know it's you." A smile crept onto their lips and a long silent, suddenly Heechul snatch Donghae's phone.

"Sandara-shi, This is Heechul, one of the Super Junior member, Congratulations! We watch your music video right now, I'm a big fan of 2ne1 now. Is it okay to befriend you and ask for your number?" Dara couldn't reply and Donghae immediately grabs the phone and run into his room then lock it.

"Yah Donghae! Don't be selfish, We just want to befriend her." Dara can hear Heechul who is shouting to Donghae.

"Dara-shi, mianee if they are too rowdy. Just don't mind them." Donghae holds his breath while waiting for her response.

"No, it's okay. and stop with the formalities we've been friends for a long time just call me Dara." Dara is inside in her room and sitting on her bed while holding her phone and talking to Donghae a knock from a door interrupted their call.

"Unniee, What are you doing, You need to sleep now. We will be early tomorrow." Dara smiles at CL and gives her a nod.

"I guess we have to say goodbye! Thanks for your time Dara! Congratulation again!" He doesn't want to end the call but hearing CL talking to her makes him guilty to make her stay late at night.

"Neh.Thank you and good night!" They ended the call with a smile. Donghae lay down in his bed while looking at his phone and who can't believe that he talked to her after how many years keeping her phone number, thanks to the evil maknae for sending her a congratulatory message while borrowing his phone he was able to talk to her. And he stays whole night thinking about their short conversation.

Early in the morning 2ne1 are preparing for their debut stage and doing their make-up. Everyone is excited and nervous especially these four girls. This is the moment that they've been waiting for. Dara was busy texting her phone and keep on smiling when Bom notices her.

"Yah Dara! Are you texting him again?" Dara looks at her with a confusing look. Because as far as she knows she didn't tell her about him.

"Don't give me that look Dara? Don't tell me you're texting the dragon again?" Bom is really angry with Jiyong when she founds out that he cheated on Dara. Though she's still his friend, she won't allow it anymore that he will hurt her again.

"Seriously? I'm not stupid Bom. I may be fragile to look at but out of all the people you should know that I'm too smart to be back on him again." Dara was a little bit irritated with Bom. And Bom notices it so she nudges her and sits down beside her.

"Okay. I'm sorry. I'm just worried. But tell me who are you texting cause you're creeping a hell out of me." Dara just smiles at her. She can't stand being angry with her. Being angry with her is impossible since she's her best friend and Bom knows everything about her so getting a fight with Bom is dangerous, she might spill out our secrets.

"Donghae." She tells her casually.

"Donghae? As in Lee Donghae? Your first crush in this industry?" Dara covers Bom's mouth since everybody is looking at them and the attention of the maknae"s is drawn at them. CL and Minzy immediately go there to get some new information.

"Yeah I remember, is he the one you talking on the phone last night unnie?" CL give her a teasing smile. And the three of them giggled.

"Shhhh. What are you talking about? Can you tone down your voice, please? Sajangnim might hear us."

"What is it that I might hear Dara?" Then everyone in the room become silent as Yang Hyun Suk sit in the corner.