Eight

Everyone in the room was shocked as Jiyong kneeling in front of Dara and begging to forgive him. Dara was left speechless and frozen in her position. She doesn't know what to do, she loves him but she's still hurting. The BigBang boys came into the room and trying to stop him but they can't, all they can do is watch him and feel pity for him. The great G-dragon is drunk and crying so hard.

"Hyung, please don't do this to yourself." Seungri pleading to him to stop and stand up he holds Dara's arm with pleading eyes.

"Noona. I know you still care for him. Please give him another chance." Seungri can't stand looking at his leader looking miserable. Top holds Seungri's shoulder and dara.

"Jiyong-ah. sober up, if you want to talk to her. You can't face her like that." Top helps Jiyong to stand up and let him sit in the corner.

"Oppah, I will ask for soup," CL said and walk away looking disappointed. Minzy notices her so she followed her.

Dara was frozen and unable to speak. Bom hit her senses and bring back to reality. Bom could only smile at her, even Bom she doesn't know what to do. She was beyond shocked when Jiyong showed up like that. Bom asks her to sit down since she's been standing there for a while. As they sit down Dara looks at her phone and waiting for something to receive but no, she didn't receive anything. Bom looks at her and understands what she's thinking.

"Are you waiting for someone Dara?" Bom asks her with a weak voice making sure only Dara could hear it. although she already had an idea what is bothering to her best friend. But she doesn't want her to make confuse more so she keep on silent.

"Bom-ah, I thought he will be there for me, but it's been three days since I heard about him." A painful smile crept onto her best friend's lips. Yes, Dara loves Jiyong so much. But before him, there is someone that she really likes and she waited. But she gets tired of waiting for him. And that is the time Jiyong snatch her heart away from him and make Dara fall in love.

"Dara-yah, I guess it's not yet the right time. But Dara-ya you just broke up with Jiyong, look at him he looks devastated. Don't jump into another relationship when you are still not over it, Isn't it too selfish?" A tear falls down on her face and she looks on JiYong's direction who is looking at her intently while CL is feeding him soup.

"But, I want to forget him. It hurts Bom-ah. I don't know if I can trust him." Dara burst into tears, Bom could only hug her and comfort her. Jiyong was about to go and come closer to them but the Bigbang boys stop him from so they can give her some space.

"Do you still love him?" Bom asks Dara while looking at her eyes. Dara only nods and wipe her tears.

"I guess I need to give it a try again right?" Dara asks her innocently.

"Basically, I should be the one who will say no right now, but seeing him like that I guess you should give it a try Because if he will do it again I will cut his pennies."

Dara could only laugh at her best friend's craziness. And the other member felt relieved because seeing them laughing it means good news. Jiyong is a little bit sober and smiles as he saw Dara smiling at him, CL could only sigh at him and look at her unnie again. Minzy massage CL's shoulder and smile at her and CL could only nod and smile back at her.

Everyone left Jiyong and Dara in the practice room so they can have the time to talk to since Jiyong is already sober and his not drunk anymore the members decided to leave them. The room is filled with silence, nobody utters a word, doubting where should they begin and all they can hear is their breathing. Jiyong will look at her and every time she will catch him looking at her he looks away quickly. She could only smile at his cuteness. Jiyong saw Dara smile so he smiles at her and attempted to hold her hand.

Dara shoves his hand away, she's still in the process of understanding everything and accepting him. Jiyong bows down and look away to hide his hurt face. He remembers how he started to court her, the first time he saw her, he fell in love immediately. He knows that she's the one for her, her innocent eyes and beautiful smile everything about her makes him go crazy. She's aways been the muse of every hit songs that he had. But fame has eaten his system he can't help but be tempted to every girl who shoves themselves to them.

He gets used that every time he made a mistake Dara will forgive him and understand him. Without even knowing he keeps on repeating his mistake until she gets tired and broke up with him. At first, he was cool because this is not the first time she broke up with him and after that, she will forgive him again and they will be back again but this one is different it's been a week since she never texted him back nor answer his calls which make him frustrated.

Not until that day, He was waiting for her to finish their show and followed them where they go, yes, he stalk at her. The day during their first debut he was actually following them and found out that they're together with Suju. He was following her even when Donghae and Dara walk out in the bowling centre holding hands. He stops himself from making a commotion so he keeps himself quit while following them. He also saw Dara cried and was about to punch Donghae when he heard her.

"You're a good man Donghae-ah. Why it's not you? I wish it is you."

Every time he remembers that moment it makes him feel scared, that night he went home drunk and devastated. He can't see himself without her, all of his dreams shattered when she wishes about him, he clinches his fist and Dara notices it.

"Are you okay?" Dara asks her. Jiyong trying to erase those memories in his head and look at her.

"Neh. I'm okay." Doubting about his answer and he looks at her and facing her and holding her hands.

"Ani, I'm not okay, Those days without you was hell. If living this life without you I'd rather die. Jagiya, I'll make up to you. This is not another promises like I always do. I won't make promises anymore, I'll do my best to be deserving of your love. Just give me another chance. I can't, I can't see myself without you."

Jiyong looks at her intently and hopefully. Dara could only sigh and look at his hopeful eyes. She still love him that's a fact and she thinks there's nothing wrong to try again like she usually do hoping that everything will be alright.

"Last chance Jiyong, Make everything right and I promise I won't let you go."