Thirty -Two

DARA POV:

Today is our free day, after our very hectic schedule, we are able to get some rest for three days. I've been waiting to confront Jiyong but because of our conflict schedule and he's busy schedule we weren't able to meet up. I don't want to call him because I want to talk to him personally. What he said last time keeps bugging me.

I decided to go outside alone and unwind since I've got nothing to do. I wear simple clothes, clothes that I used every time I want to lie-low from the crowd and won't notice me. As usual, I wear my cap and a mask, it's really effective cause people won't notice me when I wear this kind of outfit. I grab my keys and drive my car without knowing where to go to.

I stop when I saw a coffee shop, might as well grab some milk tea since I've been craving for it since last week. I park the car near the coffee shop, as I enter at the coffee shop there are few customers who are there and that made me feel relieved since I don't need to worry that the people might notice me. I immediately order my favorite Okinawa milk tea and pay the bill.

I was waiting for my order when a familiar laugh grabs my attention and I look at the direction where the laughs came from and it surprises me when I saw Jessica and Hae sitting at the same table and enjoying their coffee. My heart beat fast and want to explode, I can't explain what I feel, I'm excited about seeing Hae since it's been ages since I saw him, happy to hear him laughing and hurting because he's happy not because of me but with someone else.

"Here's your order ma'am" I wipe my tears that fell onto my face.

"Thank you," I said thank you and I can see that that the counter staff looks confused looking at me since they saw me wiping my tears.

I grab my order and slowly, I walk away far from them, I stumble and cause chaos from the shop and I look back again and I can see everyone's eyes are on me , Jessica is looking back at me with a smirk on her face, I look down and I could only smile while my tears are streaming down my face when I look up I see Hae's looking at me with pity. I smile even though it hurts and nod at him as if telling him I understand and now I will finally let go of him.

I walk and could only hold my chest because of the excruciating pain that I'm feeling inside. In the corner of my eyes, I saw him standing up but Jessica stops him, the pace of my walk got faster scared of hearing him how he fell out of love to me and how he realized that the girl he wants to be with is still Jesicca, I guess first love never dies. I get into my car with a heavy heart and grab my phone and call someone to whom I could talk to.

"Can I have my best friend back right now?" I'm trying to suppress my cries but I fail and I could only cry like a child.

I try to stop but I can't, the pain that I'm feeling right now is no amount that could measure it. The person on the line didn't utter any word, I thought he won't answer and I thought he turn off the line for I know these days it's been a busy day for him but I thought wrong instead he let me cry and listen to it.

After I calm down I wipe my tears and look around at my surroundings. I didn't realize how long that I've been crying the milk tea that I bought is already warm. I saw Hae and Jessica getting out of the coffee shop, another tear fell down on my face, I can see him watching my car he knows my car he just can't see me inside since my car is tainted.