Twenty-Nine

DARA POV:

I was smiling the whole time remembering what we did yesterday with Hae while entering the YG building. Not minding what other people think of me, I spent my whole day in his house and all we did was make love. I even laughed at myself remembering how I acted towards Jessica which surprised Hae, I never imagined that I could be bold and feisty. Even during my relationship with Jiyong, I never encountered his other woman and confronted them because it scares me, but with Hae, I become possessive which makes me surprised.

"Is that how happy you are that he announced it to everyone about you being connected to him?" I looked at the voice of the person where it came from. I ignore it and walked into the elevator as he followed my track.

It was Jiyong, and hearing him talking like that feels not good to me. I can hear in the tone of his voice the anger and sarcasm. I saw him smirk, I didn't answer him back I make myself busy while checking my emails on my phone. I know what he's trying to prove now. When we were in a relationship he always convinced me to confirm our relationship every time there's a rumor about us but I decline, I was too scared and new to the Korean business.

I ignore his piercing eyes unto me just like how I ignore him these past few months, he's been texting and putting a lot of effort to have a conversation with me. At first, I thought it was okay since I want to be his friend again just like before but suddenly he keeps asking me going out of town, only the two of us, which surprised me. He thinks I'm too naive that I would agree with that suggestion.

I don't know what his problem, the last time I checked, his relationship with Kiko is getting stronger and I don't know why he's doing this. I was not born yesterday I know what he's doing I'm not too dense not to notice he's flirting with me and trying to win me back, so I stop thinking of being friends with him again and I ignore him.

I was hoping to be his friend again but I guess he can't give me the friendship that I was asking. I've moved on and I just hope he had moved on too and be contented with his relationship with Kiko. I didn't entertain his text cause I know how it felt like. When the elevator open I walked away and I didn't even utter any words and act that he doesn't exist when he suddenly grabs my arm which took me by surprise.

"Are you going to ignore me forever Dara, huh?" I looked around and check whose around and felt relieved when I've seen no one. I took away my arms away from him and crossed my arms.

"What is it again Jiyong? What is it this time? Can you please give me peace? Isn't that hard?" I swallowed the lump in my throat. I'm not good at confrontations especially confrontation with Jiyong.

"I can't move on Dara, I still love you. It's unfair to me that he can blatantly show to everyone that you are his girlfriend, while me back then whose eager to tell the world that you're mine, you always rejected it." I can see the sadness in his eyes and it makes me feel guilty.

I have to admit that I'm at fault too. I was afraid to admit it because I'm afraid fans will get angry and my dreams won't come true. I was young and selfish back then all I ever think is my career, and I never priorities our relationship he will always be the second option that's why I'm scared to confront him why he always cheated on me because I know to myself that I'm at fault too in our relationship.

"I'm sorry Jiyong," The only words that I could utter, I could not turn back the time and I could not give him the thing that he wants, I love Hae more than anything and I can't afford to lose him. I loved Jiyong but with Hae, I love him too much that I could not see myself without him.