Twelve

NORMAL POV:

Everyone in the room is enjoying their time, it's been awhile since they gather together. People may not know how close they are still they keep in touch with each other through messages if they do have free time. Donghae was busy looking for Dara while he's talking to the girls.

"Are you looking for something Donghae ah?"

"Neh Bom-shi, I didn't notice Dara in the room."

"Oh, oppah. She's not feeling okay today that's why she's in the room."

"Jeongmal? ahh. I hope she's okay."

"Shit, I forgot she ask me to tell our manager to buy her some medicine at the drugstore. And I think it's too late now they might be sleeping."

"Aigoo unniee. You're thinking a lot of foods that's why it slips in your mind."

"Heol! erro Minky is getting used of teasing me about my food Chearin-ahh."

"Noona, I will buy and give Dara some medicine."

"Are you sure? Okay, Here's her room number and key. Make sure to buy some medicine for her colds."

Everyone was astounded with Bom's decision even Donghae he didn't expect that coming. While Bom just continues munching her food and drinking her beer while talking to the Suju members. Donghae left with no choice so he immediately went to the drug store and bought some medicine for her.

He was outside at Dara's room doubting to open the room, but he was concerned about Dara's condition since she was sick and she still hasn't drunk some medicine. So he slowly open the door and it was dark and he can't see clearly.

"Bom-ah? Did you buy me some medicine? It's cold Bom-ah please turn off the aircon"

He heard Dara's small and soft voice. He opens the light and there he saw Dara, whose lying and shivering. He immediately turns off the aircon and runs after her to check her. Dara slowly opens her eyes and she was shocked when he saw that it's Donghae. She was about to stand up but her body was so weak so she ends up lying in the bed.

"Just take a rest, Dara. You've got a high fever. Wait let me take a water so you can drink your medicine."

"Where's Bom? You don't have to do this Donghae."

"She's still at the party. And please just let me do this."

Donghae helps her to get up and let her drink some medicine Dara couldn't react anymore since she doesn't have any strength to argue with him. She's still shivering even if the room is already hot. Even if Donghae covered her with the blanket she's still shivering and then an idea came up into his mind.

"What are you doing? Why are you taking off your shirt?"

"I heard this is effective."

Donghae lay down beside her and let her have his body heat. Dara was about to react but when she felt the comfort that his giving her she didn't react anymore. Even if Donghae's heart is racing frantically, he was praying that she won't notice how his heartbeats are beating for her.

After a few minutes, he can feel she's not shivering anymore and she's breathing slowly and peacefully. He watches her closely and be amazed how she looks more beautiful when he looks closer to her, even when she's sick she still look like a goddess.

He can't stop but admire and feel jealous how lucky is the guy who can look closer at her every day. And today he's the lucky guy it might be a short time but at least for once I was one of the lucky guys.

A loud ring woke him up and he was about to checks Dara's temperature but he failed to see her. She is not in the room anymore, He checks the time and it was already 7 in the morning so he stands up and picks up his phone.

"Yah! Fish! Where are you right now? I know you're stupid but please tell me that you're in your room now?"

"Yah! Eunyuk! you don't have to shout. I just woke up. I feel asleep last night looking out for Dara."

"Chincha? OMYGAD! Kwon Jiyong is there! He just arrived.!"

When he heard Jiyong's name. Donghae immediately went outside when he found Dara and Jiyong who are fighting and Bom, CL, Minzy trying to stop them since they're making a scene. He made a deep breath and bow at Jiyong and Jiyong made a gesture to follow him in the room. Dara was about to stop them but Donghae give him an assuring smile that nothing bad will happen.

"So how's sleeping with MY GIRLFRIEND?"

"If you're thinking that something happened, you're wrong I was there to look out for her. She's sick and nobody is taking care of her. As a friend, I am here to help her. I hope you know that we're friends for a long time now."

"Really? Friends? Is that what you really think of her?"

"Yes, A friend that I care so much. Happy now?"

"Do you think you can steal her away from me?"

"I'm not stealing her away from you, If I intend to steal her I should have done that long time ago. The time that you hurt her I should have done that. But no, I respect her as much as I care for her. But I promise you once you will hurt her again I will do my best to keep her away from you."

"You think I will let you do that? tssskk.."

"Okay. And Jiyong-shi. Try trusting her like she always does to you. I think she deserved that. Don't you think?"

Donghae left him and went outside. Everyone huddled outside the room including the Suju members. And the Suju members went near to him and check if he got some bruises on the body which Donghae find it ridiculous. He went near beside Dara.

"Dara-yah! you don't need to worry. You didn't do anything. Go and talk to him. And your boyfriend doesn't like me so don't make him think that we have something."

"Dongae-yah! I'm sorry for causing you troubles."

"Annii, You're not a trouble. Okay? I'm your friend right? Do you remember what I told you at the park?"

Dara just nodded and smiled at him.

"Keep that in mind."

Dara went inside together with Bom, Minzy, and CL.The three girls bid their goodbyes as they went inside. While Donghae left behind together with the Suju members and smile at them bitterly.

"Aigoo. Our hopeless romantic fish." Eunhyuk pats his shoulder.

"Donghae-ah Gwaenchan-ah?" Leeteuk stands beside him as he hangs his hands onto his shoulder.

"Thank God, your face is still their hyung. We're worried that when you get out we can't recognise you anymore."

"Yah khyunhyun! Do you think I'm a war freak?"

"Donghae-ah? Are you really okay?"

"Of course I will be okay, Just like the usual Yesung-ah."

Everyone can hear the sadness in his voice. They know that his trying to be strong and that's what amazed them about him.

"Ara! I'm sure you're happy! at least you get the chance to be with her whole night!"

A creepy smile slips onto Heechul's lips which shiver Donghae's spine.

"Heol! Hyung what are you thinking about?"

And the moods change when Heechul starts to tease him since everyone is starting to tease him and they're back from sympathetic to being a bully around him. So they slowly go back to their own room and preparing for their flight going back to Korea.