Twenty-Six

JIYONG POV:

The moment I saw her sitting on the bench while drench on her own sweats makes me wanna wipe it like I used to.

It's pretty obvious that something is bothering her and I don't know if what I think is right.

I sat beside her, trying to decipher her thoughts and lighten she's feeling and so I did what I usually do.

While having a conversation Kiko came with a sarcastic smile plaster in her face. I immediately stay beside her in case she might hurt Dara.

But I was wrong the fragile girl that I used to know is too different from the woman that I love and I know.

She calmly handles Kiko and didn't even bother what Kiko is saying to her.

In the corner of my eyes, I saw Bigbang boys and 2ne1 girls, behind them is the man who owns the woman that I love.

As soon as Dara notices him, she immediately went beside him. Jealousy is what I feel right now, the way she looks at him is the way she used to look at me.

I should be the one that she's longing for, I should be the one that she's been missing for but I missed my chance.

I clench my hands when I saw Hae turn his back to her but Dara followed him, I was about to follow them but Kiko stop me.

"let me go". I said while looking at her hands shaking while holding my arms tightly.

"Don't be foolish Gd!" Her voice roared in the practice room. I give her a deadpan look which surprised her and she let my hand go.

So I walk out of her and turn my back on her. As I passed to big bang boys and 2ne1 girls Top holds my wrist which stops me.

"Where do you think you're going Jiyong?" he asked me with the most obvious answer, so I smirked.

"Oppah just leave them alone, and let our Darong be happy," Cl beg, and it hurts me that they think leaving Dara alone will give her happiness.

"I'm not doing anything here," I said as I grab my hands from the grip of Top.

"Really Jiyong? Who are you kidding now?" Bom looking at me sarcastically.

I looked at them looking at me with pity which I hated. I didn't bother to listen to them so I get out and I can see in the corner of my eyes Kiko is looking at me intently.

When I followed them I saw Dara hugging him at the back it hits me like a knife. Back then Dara gets angry when I'm showing how clingy I am to her.

But with him how can she freely hug him when everyone is watching them. How can she hug him in a daylight where judgemental eyes are looking at them.

What is it with him Dara that I don't have? Why can't you do that when you were mine?

My thoughts make my tears fall. And warm hands wrap my body from the back and so my body starts shaking and my tears won't stop falling.

"Let me heal your wounded heart Gd. I'll help you." Kiko's voice echoes in my ears and tightens her hug.

DARA POV:

The drive is silence, it's been an hour since I tried to make a conversation with Hae but he will just gonna answer me with a short yes or no answer and sometimes just a smile.

It frustrates me since I missed him so much and he's giving me a cold treatment which confuses me.

I looked at him and his forehead is frowning, I know there is something bothering him, the way he creases his brow he's thinking.