19. dreams

Okay so.. To be honest, my heart broke a little when Hoseok told me Taehyung had kissed him. I really didn't have a reason to - I mean, I would have has a reason if he told me that it was amazing, for example. But he didn't - it was more of the opposite; yet I was afraid he could be taken away from me before I could even manage to get to him.

Yes, I admitted I wanted to be his'. Or I wanted him to be mine; It didn't really matter if he was mine or if I was his, I just wanted to be with him but it felt like I was walking in some kind of maze where I would bump into walls the whole time because I always took the wrong path to get to him while others like Taehyung seemed to just follow a path drawn on a map, leading them right to Hoseok.

And now, the boy being on my mind like 24/7 had his arms wrapped around me, laying right in front of me, my face snuggled to his chest and I felt.. kept?
I didn't know how to describe it, but it was wonderful. And he was so soft and warm.. And I wondered what was going on inside of his mind right now. Was there a scent of possibility that he kind of rejected Taheyung because of.. me?

I shook my head and blew the thought away. Stupid. Pathetic. And well, with that I woke up no other than Hoseok. "What's wrong?", he muttered and I shook my head again. "Nothing", I said, "just go back to sleep. And sleep well."
Hoseok drifted back to sleep again while I answered his question in my thoughts.

There was definitely something wrong, Hoseok. I fell for you. But you didn't fall for me and you told yourself to not fall in love or for someone ever again. That's what's wrong in my eyes - that's what's unfair because with that there's not even a chance all of my hopes and dreams could be fulfilled. And my hopes and dreams just happened to be only referring around you.

Still, there was some hope left inside of me ans I wondered if I could do something to get Hosdok to like me.. maybe. It was selfish, I know. But.. I was about to really fall in love, I was falling hard - And I didn't want to wait for love to destroy me, really. There was other things I could focus on and I wasn't really in the mood for disappointments and all of that stuff in my life.

Soon, I slept in too, lost in my thoughts and then lost in my dreams. I realized I lost my way and I didn't know what to do or think anymore.

When I woke up, the sun was shining on my face and the first thing I could see clearly was Hossok laying in front of me, smiling. He reached his hand out to my hair and played with it, I said "good morning" and he said it back.

For the following few hours, we would just lay in bed and compliment each other, hugging and he kissed my cheek a few times which made me blush myself into the ground, kind of. I just couldn't believe it was real, but it was wonderful. Where did that com from all of sudden though? I was confused but I refused to really think about it and just went on enjoying the situation since I thought it wouldn't really.. last for a long time?

Every minute, whatever happened there just gut better and better. I felt like being in heaven and my mind has gone a bit crazy about certain events that happened.

When suddenly.. We came into some situation where he'd lean in on to me and our lips would meet and.. we would sit there, kissing and I was so confused but I kissed back because this was all I wanted to happen, oh god. I felt.. whole. Like some part of me was missing and Hoseok's kiss just perfectly filled that empty space inside of me.

Remember when I said I thought it probably wouldn't last for a long time? Well, it didn't. Maybe that was because I woke up. Disappointed, because everythung that just happened only happend in my dream and I opned my eyes to see a sleeping Hoseok in front of me. He looked so peaceful... And I wondered if there was any possibility for me to make him fall in love with me. I sighed and stared at the blank wall next to me for the next few hours. Somehow, I came to the point of deciding to tell Hoseok that we kissed. Maybe not today, but.. I had to, I really did, and now I also wanted to.

----------------------------------
well this one's shit.
but thank you for 300 reads and 60+ votes!
i also thought of releasing another sope fanfiction soon so yeah hi