25. epilogue

"What are we now, Yoongi?", he asked me. I shrugged. "I don't know, do you want to be my boyfriend?", I asked in return.
I could practically see how Hoseok's face lit up, his bright smile made my day even better.

"Of COURSE, Yoongi, I'd love to!!"

Nothing made me that happy before. No one could light up my world like he did. Yes, even though he seemed like some kind of grumpy cat in the beginning, I learned he was actually a sun and he was just so beautiful. Everything seemed beautiful to me at that moment, and when I think back, I still can't imagine anything being more beautiful than him, Hoseok. And I still can't imagine anything being more beautiful than him and me together.

Hoseok saved me and I didn't know I saved him, too. But he told me and everything was just fine.

We were that cheesy couple that you either love or hate because it was just perfect. We both fell in love really hard and I was so thankful for everything that was happening. I still am.

We moved in together; Taehyung stayed one of our best friends. Jimin apologized to Hoseok and they became friends, too. Everyone liked us together, everyone said we were meant to be and we would always reply with a simple "Yeah we know that" and start laughing, just because we really did know.

Oh, we were so cheesy. We even swore we would stay together forever. We knew we couldn't really be together forever, we had to set something as forever, we called it our little infinity and even that was beautiful. Yes. We wanted to be together forever, we didn't want anything to tear us apart. We couldn't imagine anything to be abled to tear us apart because we were so in love. I still am. I don't know how Hoseok feels about that, though.

Yes, we wanted to stay together forever. We promised to stay together forever.

But sometimes, promises can be broken even though they're not meant to be. And nothing lasts forever.

Hoseok, why did you have to leave? Hoseok, I miss you. Hoseok, this is just not fair. Hoseok, I wish you could have stayed. I wish you would have stayed. Hoseok, I want you to

kiss me."

-----------------------------------
so i guess that's it guys.
please don't hate me for the ending i wrote.
also thank you for almost 500 reads and more than 100 votes!!

i hope you enjoyed this, have a good day! :)

-krissi