24. Petty

Dinner that night consisted of Jack and Tyler attempting to make pasta but failing miserably and Maddy having to step in. Her and jack seemed a little distant so far on the trip. They were in a pretty weird spot as well I guess. They acted like a couple, fucked all the time, get immensely jealous when anyone else intervenes but they refused to admit that they were in fact a couple. They seemed to be trying to play it cool but I had no doubts in a day or so they'd be all over each other again. Dinner was edible nothing special but no food poisoning so I would say successful for our group. Straight after dinner the boys began rolling joints and getting all excited for the night ahead. They were seriously like a group of old women. But of course in no time we were all sitting around the lounge room smoking and beginning to feel the effect.

"Maria do you want any?" Jack asked offering her the smoke. She was sitting next to Carl with a face like a slapped arse.

"No thankyou I think it's kind of gross." She screwed up her face as if someone stank. Actually we all probably did. I noticed Emma sent me a glare at what she's said and I let out a small giggle unintentionally earning that face of death again.

"Come on babe try some?" Carl purred leaning into her. The vomit was rising.

"I dunno..." her screwed up bitch face eased only slightly.

"Little bit?" He asked again nuzzling his face into her shoulder causing her to giggle. He looked up at me briefly with a smug smirk on his face. What the fuck was that? He was definitely putting all this on he was never ever this gross with her.

"Okay," she gave in. Apparently she didn't have much of a backbone around him either. He placed the joint gently in between her lips but as he did so he kept stealing glances at me. She gently sucked but fell into a massive coughing fit. Everyone started laughing. I was unimpressed.

"So cute," Emma laughed sarcastically but i don't think anyone picked up on her bitchy tone.

"Wanna try again?" Carl asked taking a puff himself. She nodded and tried again, still coughing but slightly less. "See you'll be a pro in no time!" He winked still glancing at me every so often almost as if to check my reactions. I was trying to act so normal and uninterested and I was almost sure I was pulling it off.

"I have a good teacher," she giggled and he kissed her cheek. We're they trying to be cute? They were literally talking about smoking weed. That's not fucking cute. I rolled my eye and Carl looked over at me with his stupid smug smirk. I couldn't help but notice how good he looked and it made me even more annoyed but I was still trying to be cool.

"It's kind of gross for girls to smoke anyways." Tyler butted in and Maria nodded along. How about fuck off.

"It's kind of gross for guys to be hypocritical!" Maddy smiled sweet and sarcastically.

"I dunno some girls can pull it off pretty sexy!" Marty said and I could have kissed him. Actually probably not but I was proud of him for sticking up for us. "Especially you Ava!" He winked.

"Yeah no that I can agree on!" Tyler smiled and Maria's face dropped.

"Yeah not gonna lie even I get aroused when I watch you sometimes!" Emma blurted out causing me to absolutely crack up.

"Go on then Ava give us a show," Tyler smirked. "Prove me wrong!" I usually wouldn't go along with their childish antics but Maria looked pissed off and Carls expression was hard and unreadable and I wanted to piss him off after his little performance with her.

"Watch and learn," I giggled taking the joint from Emma. I dramatically fluttered my eyelashes and pouted my lips looking directly at Tyler. I slowly licked my lips and placed them around the joint sucking obviously and slowly before puffing out slow smoke rings. I talent I was equally proud and embarrassed of. I didn't know if I looked completely ridiculous but I didn't care. Tyler and Marty's faces were wide in shock indicating my stupid performance must've been worth while. I didn't want to give Carl the satisfaction of checking his reaction so I kept my focus on the boys. I knew that would piss him off.

"Shit Maria she would make a better teacher!" Marty stuttered and the girls and I lost it.

...

"Did you fucking see Carls face?" Emma asked after we'd excused ourselves for a bathroom break.

"No I tried not to look incase I looked like an idiot!" I laughed.

"He fucking moved away from her!" Emma squealed and not going to lie it made me feel even more giddy.

"He did not!"

"Yup! He was all affectionate and gross and then you pulled on that sexy shit and he moved off her. He looked so pissed off!"

"Good to hear!" I winked as he headed back to everyone. Looks like the performance paid off.

...

We came back and everyone was still sprawled out smoking but Maria was now in Carls lap happily sharing the joint. Mustn't be so gross after all.
I decided to continue pissing Carl off because I was pretty sure that's what he was trying to to me and I sat right in between Tyler and Marty resting my legs over Marty. Carl glared but I avoided eye contact. If he wanted to be petty so could I.

"How would you feel about a threeway Ava?" Marty asked me out of the blue and I nearly choked.

"With who?" I laughed.

"Yours truely..." Tyler winked. They were fucking insane.

"You two?" I laughed. "You wish!"

"I definitely do," Marty smirked.

"Ill try anything once!" I said and they began laughing. Suddenly Carl stood up and grabbed Maria's hand.

"We're going to bed!" He was so mad. He dragged her upstairs before anyone could say anything. Oops.

A few moments later the girls and I headed up to our room to go to sleep when we heard really high pitched moaning from Carl and Maria's room. I was definitely going to vomit this time.

"Oh my god what the fuck is that??" Emma squealed as we listened in.

"It sounds like a cat being hit by a car..." Maddy looked horrified. "Over and over again!" Emma was laughing but I felt sick.

"Wannabe pornstar?" Emma laughed "fake as fuck!" I managed to fake a smile and the girls headed into our room but I had to excuse myself to the bathroom.

I knew it was normal for hem to have sex and I knew they would be but that confirmation kind of killed me. I felt like that was reassurance I literally was only a bit on the side for him and nothing was ever going to change. I was coming out of the bathroom back to the room when Carl opened his door and stepped out. It caught me by surprise and I stood there like a stunner idiot. When he noticed me his face immediately softened he almost looked sad.
"Ava.." he whispered but I wasn't going to look like a sad idiot.

"Goodnight!" I smiled before swiftly walking into my room and closing the door. That was it. No more petty bullshit.

...
Hiya guys I absolutely love love reading your comments honestly makes my day!
Just wondering when this story eventually finishes how many of you would be interested in reading something else? And should I keep with shameless or would you guys read stuff from other fandoms or even something completely original give me your thoughts! Happy reading lots of love xxx