Yoo Seung Ho

(Play Music When You See "*")

Yoo Seung Ho's POV

Today is our 6th month anniversary together and I want to surprise her with a date today at the Korean Folk Village. As soon as we arrive at the gates to get in, I take her hand in mine and lead her inside.

"Why are we at the restrooms?" She said while laughing.

I smiled, amused at her comment, and handed her a small duffle bag, "Here, change into these. I'll change too and then we can meet up here again when we're done, okay?"

She narrowed her eyes suspiciously at me and had a playfully smile on her lips before saying, "Okay, I'll see you in a bit~"

~~~

I'm finished changing into the long sky blue Hanbok a noble would wear and am waiting outside for her to come out.

"Jagiya~"

*Play Music Here*

Hearing her voice, I turn around and my jaw drops at the very first sight of her. Her Hanbok skirt was a ruby rose color and the top was a light peach blossom pink. Seeing her smiling face made my heart melt even more as the wind was gently blowing her hair.

She shyly walked towards me and did a little twirl. "How does it look? Do I look okay? It's my first time wearing a Hanbok..."

I smiled and said, "You look beautiful. Really really cute too." She covered her face in embarrassment and I chuckled at how cute she was. Then I held her hand in mine and said, "Let's go."

~~~

Your POV

"We're going to ride a horse??" I turned away from the horse and looked at him in shock.

He laughed and asked, "Why? You don't like it?"

"No! I do! It's just... I wasn't expecting this. It's my first time."

He smiled and climbed onto the horse. After settling down, he held his hand out for me to hold. In old Korean, he said, "Grab onto my hand." I laughed and gave him one last look before I gently placed my hand in his and mounted the horse with his support. He reached behind to grab both of my arms and wrapped them around his waist. "Hold on tight."

I gently tighten my arms around his waist, and then he kicks the horse's side to get it going.

~~~

After the horse ride, he got off first and then helped me off. As I was getting off the horse, I suddenly lost my footing and almost fell over, but then I found myself nice and safe in Seung Ho's arms. He looked down at me with a childish and happy smile and said, "You like me that much?"

"Pfft!" I playfully push him away and brush myself off. 

He sneered and quickly took a hold of my hand. "How was it? Did you like the ride?"

"Well...it was a bit uncomfortable because of the bumpiness, but it was super nice because I was able to hug you the entire time~" I said with a giggle at the end. 

He playfully poked my forehead and said, "I knew it, you fell on purpose just to hug me again." 

"I really did fall! It wasn't on purpose!"

"Okay okay okay, whatever you say~" He stroked my hair and leaned towards me to plant a kiss on my forehead. 

~~~

After spending the entire day at the Korean Folk Village, we decided to stop by somewhere quiet for our last destination before heading home. We found an empty pavilion near the pond and away from the crowd and festivities, but it was a good spot because we were still able to see the lights and hear the music. 

Seung Ho stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist as he leaned his cheek against my head. I put my hands over his and fiddled around with his fingers. 

"I love you," he suddenly said.

I chuckled and said, "That was so random..." 

He laughed, "I know, but it's true! I love you soooooo much!"

I stayed quiet, but I was still smiling like a fool. Then he kissed my cheek over and over again and would not stop! "What are you doing?" I laughed and tried pushing him away, but his grip around my waist grew tighter. 

"I just wanted your attention by showering all of my love onto you." 

I laughed and said, "You already have all of my attention!" I turned around in his arms to embrace him back and lean my head against his chest. "I love you too. Sooooooooo much!"

He kissed my forehead and said, "Let's stay like this for awhile longer before we head home. I just want to cherish this perfect moment together with you."

"Me too... " I snuggled up against him and closed my eyes. 

He kissed the top of my head and said, "I love you." 

Requested by @Angeesteen

Song: Various Artists - Love Again (The Princess Man OST)