Taemin (Shinee)

It was my birthday yesterday and I'm super disappointed. My boyfriend of 3 years totally forgot and didn't even send me a text. I waited it out but he didn't even contact me today... I guess his schedule's just too hectic these days...

~~~

On the way back home from a variety show shoot, Taemin's dozing off in the van.

"Yah Taemin," said Onew. "Wasn't your girlfriend's birthday yesterday?"

Taemin shot up in his seat, now fully awake, and yelled, "You're lying! I thought today was Monday!"

Minho laughed and said, "How can today be Monday? It's already Friday and you STILL forgot your girlfriend's birthday."

"Manager hyung, pleaseeee please please drop me off at her place! Pleaseeee? I'm begging you! Just this once!" Taemin pleaded.

"Alright."

"Pleaseeeee- Huh? Really?? Thank you!! Drive faster!!"

~~~

It's 11:24 PM and I'm laying in bed, not able to fall asleep. Aish...just wait and see. I won't forgive you the next time I see you!

Just as I'm talking to myself, I hear the doorbell ringing while sounds of knocking come right after. I grunt as I get out of bed and head to the door.

Already knowing who it was, I open the door to see Taemin holding a cupcake with a single candle on top. He automatically begins singing happy birthday as happily as he can but his eyes are full of worry. It was so cute but I restrained myself from laughing and tried to keep a poker face.

"Happy Birthday jagi, make a wish!" Taemin says with a smile.
I clear my throat, blow the candle out, and then say, "If you're done you can go now."

I try closing the door, but he puts his foot in the way and says, "Jagi~ I'm sorry I forgot your birthday! There's no excuse for my mistake! Please forgive me! Mm? Mmm~"

He cutely shakes his shoulders and pouts as he whines, suddenly doing so much aegyo. "Fine, you can come in," I say a little reluctantly just so to tease him.

As soon as we get inside, he puts the cupcake down and throws his arms around me, embracing me tightly. "What are you doing?" I ask as I try pushing him off.

He held onto me even tighter and said, "I love you so much! I'm so sorry! I've been really busy with my schedule and events. Everything's just been really hard lately, but that's no excuse for me forgetting your birthday. I'm sorry jagi, I'm really sorry. I love you."

He buries his face into my neck and holds me tight. I can't help but giggle and say, "I forgive you you dork! I know you've been busy and I shouldn't be like this. I guess I just missed you too much." I wrap my arms around him and take in a deep breath.

"I'm not going home tonight."

"Huh?" I push him away just enough to look at his face.

"I missed you so much. I need you."

"Y-yah...w-who gave you p-permission to-"

"It's not like I haven't before!" Taemin suddenly carries me bridal style and heads into my bedroom.

He sets me onto the bed and I cover my chest with my arms as I tightly shut my eyes. But instead, I feel his strong arms wrap around me as I'm pulled into a hug with the blanket falling over me. I slowly open my eyes to see his collarbone right in front of me and gulp. Ahh...this was what he meant?

Taemin's lips gently leave a kiss on my forehead and he quietly says, "I can hold my beast back for today for your sake. This is good enough to be here with you in my arms like this. Happy birthday beautiful. I love you."

I blush at his words and wrap my arms around him to get closer. "Thank you. I love you too dork..."

Requested by KpopCrazy7

Song: Jung Yup - Why Did You Come Now (I Can Hear Your Voice OST)