Suga (BTS)

The sound of clinking and clanking in the kitchen wakes you up and you look to your side to see that Yoongi has already gotten out of bed. Throwing the covers off, you drag your feet out into the living room and see him starting to clean up from the mess last night.

You could barely open your eyes due to staying up so late, but seeing him wake up early just to clean warms your heart. When he looks up and sees you, a smile creeps onto your face and you wave good morning with your eyes half closed. He chuckles and walks over to you with his arms wide open, embracing you with arms full of love. You melt into his embrace and wrap your arms around his waist as he gently places a kiss on your forehead. You can feel your body relax as you take a deep breath in and exhale.

"Good morning sleepy head," he says as he kisses you on your forehead.

"Can I just stay in your arms all day today?"

And then there was the sound of crying coming from the bedroom. You sigh as you both let go of each other and say, "I'll go get her..."

As you drag your feet back to the room, Yoongi playfully pulls you back towards him and quickly gives you a morning kiss. "I'll make breakfast."

"Thank you~" you said with puppy eyes.

Walking back into the bedroom, you find a crying baby girl who just woke up from her sleep and gently pick her up as you hold her in your arms. "Good morning troublemaker Yeonie~"

The baby girl giggles in your arms and you can't help but rub your nose against hers. "Stop being so cute. You're making it so hard to not like you."

You smile and carry her out into the living room and lay her down onto the baby mat as you begin to change her diaper.

Suddenly, you feel hands touching your hair and look up behind you to see Yoongi with a hairbrush. "Your hair's a complete mess. Looks like a bird's nest," he says jokingly.

"You're the one to speak... you should look into the mirror!"

You both burst out laughing and you continue taking care of the baby and he gently brushes your hair and ties it back into a low ponytail. "Thank you oppa."

He leans in to kiss your head but then backs up and says, "You should probably take a shower too."

You grab Yeonie's old and rolled up diaper and he starts backing up faster. You throw it at him as hard as you can, but he catches it flawlessly and says, "Of course I'll throw this away for you!"

As he walks away while wagging his tail, you shake your head and laugh at his silliness.

~~~

After a long day, you both are laying on the floor with the baby in between the two of you. "Is this how it feels like everyday with a child?" He says blankly as he looks up at the ceiling.

You chuckle and roll over onto your side to face him. "Why? Do you regret doing this?"

"No! I just didn't know it was going to be this hard. All babies do is eat, poop, and sleep! So why is it so difficult?" Yeonie crawls up onto Yoongi's stomach and he gently holds her so she won't fall off. "But babies are cute. That's a plus," he says as he kisses her nose.

Yeonie happily slaps his face over and over again, making you burst out laughing. He sits up and holds her an arms lengths away from him. "Does she ever get tired?" He said exhaustingly.

You giggle and sit up as you reach out your arms to Yeonie. She reaches back towards you and just when you have her in your arms, the doorbell rings. Yoongi quickly gets up and runs to go check and see who it is.

"Yes, she's right here!" Yoongi says as he comes back into the living room with a woman following behind him.

You stand up and hand Yeonie to your sister-in-law. "Aigooo thank you so much for looking after my baby girl for these past 2 days! I appreciate it so much!"

"Of course! She was such a good girl!" You say as you gently pat Yeonie's head. "You're mommy's here now, I hope you had fun with us!"

Yeonie completely ignores you as her attention is elsewhere and it low key makes you sad.

Yoongi speaks up and says, "Well it was nice while it lasted! Thanks for coming to pick her up! Tell my brother I said hi!"

As Yeonie and her mom walk out the door, the mom says, "Say bye-bye."

Yeonie simply flaps her hand around to say bye and you sadly smile as you wave bye back. "If you ever need help watching over her again, just give me a call!"

Yoongi's eyes go wide as he quickly turns to you. His sister-in-law just laughs and nods her head as they both leave.

Once the door closes, you just stand there to take it all in. "I want a baby now."

Yoongi quickly replies, "Babe, I love you so much to the moon and back! To the other universes that haven't been discovered yet and back! But let's wait at least oneeeeee more year before we have a baby of our own. I still want you all to myself for awhile longer."

You turn to look at him and see him pouting cutely. "Alright alright, I know how much you love me. We both need to prepare ourselves too. It's not time for us yet."

He happy hugs you tightly and says, "And to repay you for such hard work these past 2 days," he quickly carries you bridal style, "you will get special treatment for the rest of the night!"

He gently puts you down into bed and says, "How about a massage?"

"That'd be great!"

"Awesome!" He lays down on his stomach and says, "My back and my shoulders please."

You smack his back and he gets up laughing, "I'm kidding I'm kidding."

He lays you down and begins to give you a massage. "You're the one who worked even harder than I did. You're amazing. I know you're going to be a great mother," he said sweetly.

"Thank you for helping me with everything too oppa. I couldn't have done it without you. I love you so much." As you start to doze off, you mumble, "To the moon and back..."

He chuckles and says, "I love you to the moon and back too."

Requested by @Angeetensin

Song: Morning Routine - Meomeo