Bae Jin Young (Wanna One)

(Play music when you see "*")

"Jagiya, are you ready?" Jin Young asked from downstairs.

"I'm coming!" You gently lift the bottom of your dress and start walking down the stairs.

*Play music here*

As soon as he laid his eyes on you, his eyes turned into hearts and his mouth dropped open as the corners of his lips curved into a smile. You blush at his expression and playfully ask, "How do I look?"

As soon as you reached the bottom of the staircase, he held his hand out for you to hold. You blush as you gently place your hand in his. 

"You're beautiful," he said with his jaw still dropped. 

You laugh and push his shoulder, "You look handsome in a tux too! Prom's going to be great since you're here with me. Thank you for coming..." 

"Anything for you. Moments like these make our long distance relationship even better." Jin Young held your hand to his lips and gently kissed the back of your hand. "Are you ready to go?"

You nod your head and he leads you outside. As soon as you walk out the door, you see two horses and a carriage waiting for you. "No way! Did you do this?"

"Of course! I have to make tonight the best night of your life before I have to head back to Korea! That way you remember me and everything that we do today." 

"Of course I'd remember everything!" Overfilled with joy, you jump into his arms for a long embrace. "Thank you, you're the best."

~~~

When you and Jin Young arrive at the prom location, you feel heads turn and all eyes on you two. "Everybody's staring..." you said quietly enough only for him to hear. 

"This isn't good... Only I'm supposed to have eyes for you..." You look up at him feeling embarrassed and he laughs. "It's because you're so beautiful!"

"Or it's because I arrived in a carriage with my Kpop star boyfriend who came all the way from South Korea just to be with me on my prom night." 

He laughs and says, "You're welcome," as he kisses your forehead. 

You hear the crowd squeal and feel your face turning red, so you cover your face in embarrassment and from being too happy.

Then you hear him whisper in your ear, "Let's walk around and check out what other things they have here."

You remove your hands from your face and nod your head. He smiles and takes your hand in his as you both walk around together. 

~~~

As prom came closer to an end, they announced that they were going to play one last song. Jin Young did a fancy curtsy and held his hand out. "It would be an honor if I get to dance to this last song with you."

A smile spreads across your face and you place your hand in his, "Of course."

He walks through all of the other couples dancing as he leads you to the center of the dance floor. Then he wraps his arms around your waist as you wrap yours around his neck. As you two slowly move side to side along with the beat, he leans his forehead against yours and closes his eyes. 

"I'm gonna miss you..." you said sadly. 

"Don't think about that tonight, I'm still here." He pulled his head away to look into your eyes. "Let's just enjoy this moment."  

You nod your head and lean against his chest to hear his heart beating.

"I love you." Hearing the words so suddenly shocked you. You look back up at him to see his eyes so soft and sincere. "I've been wanting to tell you that for a long time, but I wanted to wait for a perfect moment like this one. I love you ___."

You were so happy, you felt your chest grow warmer and you could not look away from his beautiful eyes. His right hand softly wraps behind your neck as he leans closer to you, his lips just inches away from yours. Then his lips gently touch yours and he kisses you sweetly. 

When he pulls away, you look up at him and say, "I love you too." 

For the rest of the song, he holds you close as you two sway together to the beautiful melody. 

Requested by @KpopCrazy7

Song: Rachel Currea - I Found You, You Found Me