Jin (BTS)

(Play song when you see "*")

As my phone started ringing in the middle of the night, I looked at the caller ID to see that it was my ex-boyfriend, Jin, calling. I really didn't want to answer, but I really wanted to too. He was a worldwide star now and I couldn't risk the chance of getting his career ruined because of me. 

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this ___?"

The soft and nervous voice didn't belong to Jin so I asked, "Who's this?"

"Oh, I'm a bartender. This man's alone and he's been drinking a lot. He passed out on the counter so I called the person on his speed dial."

I closed my eyes and sighed as I brought myself to say, "Can you text me the address?"

~~~

I drove to the address and walked inside. I made eye contact with the bartender and gave her a smile and nodded. Knowing who I was, she pointed towards Jin who was passed out on the bar. Seeing him like this tugged at my heart, but I shook that feeling away and walked up to him. I roughly poked his shoulder but he stayed still. So I continued to poke him over and over again until he sat up and yelled, "Who's poking me? I'm trying to dreammmm~"

His tired brown eyes looked at me and he squinted to see who I was. Then he jumped up from his seat and smiled widely as he fell to hug me. "It's my little sunshine! I missed youuu~"

I pulled away from the hug but held onto him to keep him stable. "You're drunk, let's go."

"I'll always go anywhere you want me to go." He chuckled and poked my cheek, but then his eyes grew somber as he looked into my eyes, "Even if you want me to go away..."

*Play Song Here*

I looked away and tried to ignore my aching heart as I put his arm over my shoulder. I didn't say anything else to him as I took him to my car.

I drove to his condo and got valet parking as I dragged him to the elevator and to his place. As we arrived at his door, I was already sweating and out of breath. "What's the password?" I desperately asked. 

He wasn't responding so I tried shaking him, making me lose even more energy. "What's the password~!"

"I didn't change it..." he mumbled as his body became even limper in my arms. 

It's been over a month and he still hasn't changed his password? 

Brushing the thought away with a heavy heart, I entered the password and dragged Jin into his bedroom. As soon as we entered, I dropped him onto his bed and put my hands onto my waist to catch my breath. 

Suddenly, Jin grabbed my wrist and before I even knew it, I was laying in his arms. My eyes were wide in shock and I tried getting out of his embrace, but that just made him hold me tighter. 

"Yah, let me go..." I said in a soft voice. I was flustered and completely stuck. 

With no choice, all I could do was look at him as he slept peacefully. He was still as handsome as ever, but I noticed the dark circles under his eyes from the lack of sleep. He also looked thinner and seeing all of this made me feel like it was my fault since I was the one who broke up with him. 

"I love you," he said.

I felt my heart breaking all over again with just those words. He slowly opened his eyes and looked straight at me. "I love you." 

I stayed silent, afraid that I was going to cry if I moved a muscle. Once more, he said, "I love you." 

I wasn't able to hold in my tears any longer and so they freely fell from my eyes and onto his arm. Not breaking eye contact, he gently wiped my tears away with his hand and then planted a soft kiss on my forehead. Leaving his hand on my cheek, he glanced at my lips before looking into my eyes again. Then, he inched closer and closer until our lips were finally touching. 

He kissed me sweetly and gently, and with much longing. I missed him too, I missed his touch and I missed this feeling. I missed everything.

Jin was suddenly over me, propped up on one elbow as he continued kissing me passionately. My hands slowly ran through his hair and then stayed around his neck to hold him close to me. When he pulled away to look lovingly into my eyes, I automatically said, "I love you too." 

He smiled and let out a sigh of relief before leaning forward and connecting our lips together once again and throughout the rest of the night. 

Requested by @Angeetensin 

Song: BTS Jin Cover - I Love You by MATE