Sung Jae (BTOB)

"Jagi~~~~!!"

As I'm walking around on campus, I hear someone yelling and I look up from my phone to see Sung Jae running towards me with his arms wide open. The cheeky smile on his face was so adorable, I couldn't help but smile. As soon as he reached me, he held me tightly with his arms and showered me with sweet little kisses all over my face. My arms were stuck in his embrace so I wasn't able to push him away. "Yah~! Stop it~" I said in between laughs.

"I missed you~ I felt like dying! I wanted to hold you so bad!" He said cutely with aegyo.

"We were only separated for 2 hours!"

"I know! Do you know how hard that was for me? I haven't been able to see you all week last week either!"

He's so adorable whenever he's like this. I went on my toes to give him a peck on the lips. "Happy now?"

A bigger smile spread across his face and he leaned in for another kiss. "Let's go to my place, hm?"

"Yah~!" I playfully smacked his arm.

"I'm just kidding! I'm kidding! I was super happy from the moment I saw you walking on campus."

I laughed and pushed him away as I continued walking. He quickly caught up and walked by my side while slipping his hand into mine.

~~~

Quietly speaking I said, "Help me look for the book and stop looking at my face!" I poked his stomach with my finger
"Alright alright," he tried his best to hold in his laugh since we were in the library. 

I started looking for the book again but then Sung Jae grabbed my shoulders and pushed my back against the bookcase. His face was so close to mine as I looked up at him with wide eyes and asked, "What are you doing?"
"You.... why are you so pretty today?" He said with a serious expression.
I rolled my eyes and he tried not to laugh, but that resulted in him spitting all over my face.
"Yah!" I smacked his chest and he quietly laughed as if he was going to die.
He apologized while trying to wipe it off my face and said, "Sorry sorry babe. But what's wrong with a little spit? When we kiss, our saliva is-"
I cut him off by throwing my hand over his mouth. "Stop~!"
He chuckled and nodded his head.

~~~

After all of my classes for the day was over, I walked out of the building to see Sung Jae waiting outside for me. I skipped over to him and said, "You waited for me?"
"Of course! I have to walk my baby girl home," he said as he ruffled up my hair. 
I laughed and wrapped my arm around his. "Let's go!"

~~~

As soon as we reached the door to my apartment, I unlocked the door and held it open before turning around to face Sung Jae. "Okay... I'll see you tomorrow..." I said sadly.
"I can't hold back anymore..." As soon as he said that, his hands grabbed my face and pulled me into a deep and passionate kiss. It threw me so off guard that I almost closed the door, but he grabbed the door and opened it wide enough for us to go inside. 

Once we were inside, my back was pushed up against the wall with his lips still on mine. I figured I'd mess around with him so I gently bit his bottom lip. 
"Ah!" Sung Jae pulled away and touched his lip while looking at me with wide eyes. I just sheepishly smiled at him and then a smirk grew on his face. "You're really gonna get it now," he said jokingly. 

I smiled as he leaned down closer to me and kissed me gently this time. He pulled away and whispered, "I love you."

Requested by @Angeetensin

Song: Yook Sungjae - Paradise