Jonghyun (SHINee)

After a long hard day at work, Jonghyun's dragging his feet through the front door. As soon as he enters, he plops down onto the couch.

Hearing the front door open, you run out of the kitchen and smile as soon as you see him. "You're home!"

He looks up and smiles as soon as he sees you and said, "I'm home. Why are you still up this late? "

You sit next to him and turn his back towards you so you could give him a shoulder massage. "I was waiting for you, of course. How was work? Are you hungry?"

"Work has drained me out, but I'm definitely craving your food right now," he said with his eyes closed.

You give him a kiss on his cheek and reply, "Well guess what? I cooked some meat for you~ You can go wash up and rest for a while. I'll get it ready and come to get you when I'm done."

You get up to head into the kitchen, but Jonghyun grabs your wrist, pulling you down onto the couch with him. He holds you close and snuggles into you, leaving no space between the two of you. "Aren't you hungry?" You ask.

"Let's stay like this for a while. Just for a little bit." He says sleepily.

You can't help but smile at this man that you love with all of your heart. Slightly moving his hair aside, you softly plant a kiss onto his forehead. Then you gently trace his facial features with your finger. First his eyebrows, then the bridge of his nose, and finally, his beautiful lips. Suddenly, he takes a hold of your hand and intertwines his with yours, then he opens his eyes to stare lovingly into yours. "I love you," he said.

"I love you too."

"I love your tiny hands as well," he said as he kissed the back of your hand.

"It's only tiny because your hands are bigger than mine."

He chuckles and kisses the tip of your nose.

You giggle and kiss him back. "Okay, you should eat now. I don't want you going to sleep with a completely empty stomach."

"Alright..." He gives your nose another quick kiss and you both head over to the kitchen.

~~~

After eating and cleaning up the dishes together, you get the bath ready for Jonghyun so that he could relax before going to bed.

While testing the temperature of the water and adding bubbles, you hear Jonghyun enter the bathroom. "Oh, your bath is ready for you."

"Can you join me?"

"Huh?" You look up at him and he softly smiles at you with tired eyes. "Sure, I'll join you."

After undressing, he enters the bath first and you follow him, sitting in front of him as his arms wrap around your waist, holding you close. Leaning against his strong chest felt so comfortable and you felt completely relaxed.

He kissed your forehead and said, "So how was work for you today?"

"Same-old same-old. Very exhausting, but I was able to get through it by thinking of you," you turn your head to look up at him to find him looking down at you with a smile on his face.

"Me too." His hand came out of the water with bubbles and he playfully smeared it onto your cheek.

A little bit accidentally got into your mouth and you squirmed at the bitterness. "Ack!"

He burst out laughing and you could feel the rumbling of his chest against your back. "Sorry," He said as he tried to stop laughing. He cupped your cheek with his hand and leaned in to give you a lingering kiss. He tenderly kissed you over and over again, then pulled away with a smile on his face. "I hope that helped."

"It sure did," you replied as you kissed him back once more.

Jonghyun's started singing softly to you and you leaned back into him and closed your eyes, cherishing the moment together.

~~~

You and Jonghyun were both out of the bath, but you were still in the bathroom blow-drying your hair. As soon as you finished, you head into the bedroom to find Jonghyun already sleeping in a weird position and not under the sheets. You giggle to yourself, and then your heart slightly tugs since you know he must be really tired.

Walking over to the bed, you try getting the blanket out from under him and then put it over him. He shifts and sleeps on his side so you sit on the edge of the bed and softly caress his head. "You did a good job today. You've worked hard." Then you gently hold his hands and bend down to give his forehead a soft peck. "I love you."

Requested by @PiersNivansLover101

Song: End of the Day - Jonghyun

Rest In Peace Jonghyun <3