Lee Jong Suk

You're pushed roughly into the wall in the alley right behind your high school by the bully Park Hae Chul. Hae Chul slams his hand into the wall right by your head and says, "Do you think you can get away from me? No, never! When I call you, you come. When I tell you to do something, you do it!" 

You do your best to hold back your tears, but without even knowing it, you're glaring at him. "Lower your eyes! I said to lower your eyes you bi-!"

You slam your forehead against him as hard as you can so that you could run away. It was probably a stupid move because it made you dizzy, but you were able to escape. "Ahhh! Come back here!"

It was almost time for school to end so students were still in class, leaving the hallways empty. You panic as you try to find someplace you could hide. Then you remember where you hid last time and run down the hallway, to the gym, and down into the cellar. 

~~~

Lee Jong Suk's sitting at his desk in class, looking at your still empty desk. "Why isn't she back yet..." 

Just then, the school bell rang to end school. Everyone started quickly packing up to leave except for Jong Suk. He sighed and walked over to your desk to pack your things up for you, but before he grabbed your backpack, someone else also tried reaching for it. Jong Suk looked up to see Kim Woo Bin almost glaring at him. 

Jong Suk spoke up first, "I'll take care of it so you can go."

"No, I'll do it. You can leave."

"Fine, then I'll go look for her instead." 

Jong Suk strode out of the classroom, but then Woo Bin followed him out. Jong Suk stopped walking and raised his eyebrow at Woo Bin. The only thing Woo Bin said was, "You can grab her backpack." 

Rolling his eyes, Jong Suk replied, "We both can go look for her." 

~~~

"You think you can hide from me?" Hae Chul shouts as his words echo in the gym. He noticed the door to the cellar was cracked opened and a grin spread across his face. 

Hearing footsteps going down the stairs, you cover your mouth and try breathing as quietly as possible. Feeling extremely nervous, you tightly shut your eyes and beg for him to go away as you were hiding behind the stacked chairs. Suddenly, you heard a whisper, "I found you." 

Hae Chul pulls you out from behind the chairs by your hair and you shout in pain. "Shut up!" He pushes your head down and you fall to the ground. You head hits a metal pipe and it knocks you out. "Sh*t..." 

He drags you and lays you down behind the stacked chairs. Then he quickly dusts himself off before rushing out of the cellar and into the gym. 

~~~

"Oh, isn't that Hae Chul?" Jong Suk points towards Hae Chul who's walking away from the cellar and out of the gym. 

"What was he doing down there?" Woo Bin asks.

They looked at each other before telepathically deciding to go check it out. 

Down in the cellar, Jong Suk and Woo Bin looked around but don't see anything in particular. "She's not here..." Jong Suk says.

"Why would she even be down here? Hae Chul just came out of here."

"I don't know, I just followed you!"

"I followed you!" They both glared at each other, but then heard footsteps and two teachers talking. "Hide!"

"Where?" Jong Suk said with panic. Woo Bin squatted behind the stairs and pulled Jong Suk down with him.