Lee Jung Shin (CNBlue)

(Play music when you see "*")

I'm in class staring at the clock, waiting for the bell to end school...and to go talk to Jung Shin oppa, the boy I really really like. Three...Two...One!

As soon as the bell rang, our teacher left the classroom and some students started to head out. I quickly walked straight to Jung Shin oppa's desk by the window in the back and stood next to him as he was packing his things up. 

"Hi oppa~" I waved at him.
"What?" He calmly spoke without looking at me.
"Let's walk home together, hm?"
"No."
I whine and say, "Why~? We live in the same neighborhood!"
"I know."
I pout and grab onto his arm, "So you want me to take the bus alone and walk alone and go home alone?"
"What's wrong with that?" He said as he put his backpack on.
I push his arm away and glared at him, "Oh-ho! I can't believe you. Fine!" I grab onto my backpack straps and quickly walk out of the classroom. 

~~~

I entered the bus and sat by the window so I could look out at the snow that was just beginning to fall. Before the bus left, a couple more people walked in and I saw Jung Shin oppa walking towards me. All of the seats were full so I quickly put my backpack down on the seat next to me so he wouldn't be able to sit there. Instead, he picked it up and tossed it onto my lap as he took a seat next to me. I scoffed and huffed and puffed and said, "Unbelievable."
He shushed me and put a finger to my lip as he calmly said, "Don't make unnecessary sounds."
I shoved his hand away and hugged my backpack as I continued scoffing while looking out the window.

~~~

HIS POV 

I glanced over at her and saw that she was dozing off as her head was gently nodding up and down. I couldn't help but crack a smile when looking at her. As soon as I turned away, I felt her head fall on my shoulder and I automatically froze.

*Play Music Here*

I slowly turned my head to look at her but then quickly looked away. Stop beating so loudly! You're gonna wake her up! I took deep breaths in and out to try and calm my heart. Then I nervously turned my head to look at her again. 

Just then, the bus was coming to a stop so her head almost rolled off my shoulder, but I quickly and gently caught her head and supported it on my shoulder. I was worried it would wake her up, but she was still sound asleep. I chuckled and thought to myself, How can she sleep so calmly like this? Then I gently brushed the hair away that was covering her face. She's pretty...and still dorky.

~~~

YOUR POV

"Wake up, we're here."
I felt someone gently poking at my face and woke up. I looked up to my left and saw that I was leaning on Jung Shin's shoulder. My eyes widened and I quickly got off him. "Sorry! When did I fall asleep?"
"Do you know you snore when you sleep?"
"Huh? I do?! No, I don't! "
"Wipe off your drool too," he said as he pointed at my face.
I quickly wiped my mouth, but nothing was there. "Aish you-!" He was already up and walking out the bus, so I quickly followed after him. "Yah! Wait for me!"

~~~

As we were walking together to our neighborhood, I decided to finally bring up what's been on my mind. "Can I ask you something?"
"No."
"I'm going to anyway!" I took a deep breath and said, "You already know that I've liked you for a long time... Sometimes I feel like you like me too, but then it feels like you don't. It's confusing and it drives me crazy. So tell me... do you like me?"

I stopped walking and he took a few more steps before stopping too. He didn't turn to face me so I waited a bit before asking again, "D-do...you like me too? Or is this one-sided...?" He didn't answer so I felt my face grow warm in embarrassment. "Nevermind! Don't answer! I don't want things to get awkward between us. Just forget I said anything."

I quickly tried walking past him, but then he grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me into his arms. My heart was beating like crazy and I felt so hot, hot enough for the snow to melt away and evaporate on my skin. "W-w-w-what are you doing?" I said as I was frozen in his arms. 

He slowly pulled away and I saw a gentle smile on his face that made my heart flutter. He gently put my hood on and fixed my hair nicely. Then he grabbed the strings and quickly pulled them to close my hoodie. "Yah!" I was about to blindly hit him, but suddenly felt something soft on my lips that made me freeze up again. What is this? Lips?!

"D-don't take off your hood," he said. 
Hearing his voice so close to me made me stutter, "W-why?"
"Because it's my first time."
As soon as he said that, I felt his hand cup my cheek as his other hand wrapped around my waist. Then he pulled me towards him as I felt his soft lips on mine. My mind went completely blank, but my hands slowly rested on his chest as I let him kiss me. It was gentle and sweet...

As we both pulled away from the kiss, I suddenly felt so embarrassed and flustered. I was so glad the hoodie was covering half of my face because I didn't know where to look at. I heard him clear his throat and then he asked, "D-does that answer your question?" With my mind still blank, all I could do was nod my head yes. 

Suddenly, he opened my hoodie but left it on my head to shield me from the cold. I shyly looked up at him and saw a bashful smile on his face. He gently held my hand in his and he said, "Let's go. I'll walk you home." 

I nodded my head again and said with a smile, "From today on, it's our first day together~"

Requested by @KRYSTAL__15__

Song: Henry - It's You (While You Were Sleeping OST)