Kai (EXO)

(Play music when you see "*")

As I'm walking to school in the early morning, an expensive black car pulls over and the driver rushes out to bow to me. "Miss, your father has sent me to give you a ride to school."
I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, "Tell him to leave me alone! It wasn't my fault those girls wanted to start a fight! They deserved it!" 
"Even still-"
"Go! I don't need a ride, not today. Just because I turned out to be a gang leader like dad doesn't mean I need protection. I can take care of myself." I stalked off and made my way to school.

~~~

"Babe, let's go watch a movie together this weekend~"
"Mm."
"Yah Kim Jong In! Are you listening to me? Who are you texting?"
He quickly turned off his phone and stuffed it into his pocket. "No one~ I was just looking at the movie times because you asked. Let's hurry to class or else we'll be late." He playfully squished her cheeks together before holding her hand and pulling her along with him. 

~~~

"Unnie!"
I look up and see that I'm already in front of the school gate. The group of girls that are always following me around was standing there waiting for me. Just as the girls and I got together, I saw Kim Jong In and his new girlfriend walk onto campus as well. They were acting all cute with each other and I almost gagged. "Are they trying to make everyone throw up?" I turned to one of the girls and asked, "How long has he been dating this one?"
"It's been about a week so far."
"Tsh, this playboy." I shake my head and continue walking with my girls trailing behind me. 

~~~

After the class ended, I sneaked off into the hallway, trying to leave quietly so the girls wouldn't follow me. As I turned the corner, someone ran into me and it hurt my head. "Yah! Watch where you're going!"
I looked up as I rubbed my forehead and saw that it was Kim Jong In. "Sorry, I didn't see you," he said apologetically.
I scoffed and replied, "That's why I said to watch where you're going!" As I began to walk away, I bumped into his shoulder and made my way down the stairs. 

He turned around to look at her as she walked away and said to himself, "Psh, I said I was sorry you babo..."

~~~

After staying home for a couple of hours, I felt suffocated and decided to head out. Before I was even able to put my shoes on and walk out the door, my father called out to me, "Where are you going?"
I frustratedly let out a sigh and turned around to face him, "Don't worry! I won't get into another fight! I'm just going out for some air." 
"You think I'll let you out after what happened?"
"I just feel so frustrated and trapped in here! Let me go out!" I quickly slipped on my shoes and stormed out of the house. 

As I was walking outside on the dark streets, I felt a presence behind me. I already knew who it was, so I stopped walking and said, "You actually have the guts to follow me after what happened last time?" I turned around and said, "Do you really want to get beat up again?"
But it wasn't only that b*tch, she had 3 girls behind her. Then I heard footsteps behind me and turned around to see 3 more.
I laughed and glared at her. "It looks like we're gonna be having a party today huh."
She crossed her arms and said, "You're really gonna get it! Did you think I was gonna let you go? You got him to break up with me!" 
"He broke up with you himself! He's not even with me, he has another girlfriend! Are you blind? Or were you always this stupid?"
"You b*itch! Get her!" She yelled.

I knew I would slightly get hurt since it was 6 to 1, but I wasn't about to back down.

~~~

"Let's break up."
"Oppa...what are you saying? It's barely been a week!" She grabbed onto his arm and looked as if she was about to cry. 
Kim Jong In gently took her hands off of him and said, "I'm sorry, but... I like someone else."