Chapter 17

~Demi's P.O.V.~

I was getting nervous. I really hope she comes and doesn't ignore the note. But as each second pass I grew more nervous that she had actually ignored the note. I sent her, her favourite flower as well. Hopefully that will mean something to Ashley. I can't lose the one person I love. If I lost her life wouldn't be worth living anymore. It would be harder to get up in the morning knowing that she isn't mine anymore.

I was startled when I heard a knock at the door. I really hope its Ashley.  I walked over slowly towards the door and opened it. Ashley was standing there looking beautiful as always. God how I miss her. I smiled at her and which she returned. I love her smile, it's so cute, I love EVERYTHING about her!

"Are you going to let me freeze out here?" Ashley asked with a bit of a laugh.

I laughed a bit and moved to the side to let her in. Once she was inside we both went to the lounge room. Ash sat down on the couch while I sat on the table across from the couch in front of her.

"Soooo...." I drawled out not really knowing how to start.

"Why did you keep it from me, Demi?" Ashley asked.

I knew how to answer that this time. I'm sure of it now.

"I'm so sorry Ash. I really did want to tell you. So many times have I wanted to but I didn't want to lose you. I didn't know how you would react and I couldn't deal with knowing that I had lost you. I'm the happiest when I'm with you. I regret not telling you earlier, if I could go back and tell you earlier to avoid everything now then I would. I really hope you can forgive me b-because I r-really want to b-be wi-ith...y-y-you...Please f-forgive m-me." I told Ash with my voice cracking towards the end.

I couldn't keep it in anymore. The flood gates have opened. If you didn't get that I mean that I just bursted out into tears. I want her to forgive me. I want to go back to normal, how everything was before. I was crying so hard that I only just realised that Ash had pulled me onto her lap comforting me.

"Shhh...shhh Demi. Please don't cry." Ash said softly in my ear.

That calmed me down a bit. As my crying turned into slight sobs I looked up at Ashley and saw she had tears in her eyes. She turned me around so I was facing her more. She took my hands in hers and I noticed she was playing with my fingers. Aww how cute is she? Just the cutest!!

"Demi...I'm still a bit mad over it all but I completely understand why you didn't want to tell me. If it were the other way I wouldn't have told you either, in all honesty. I shouldn't have reacted the way I did, I'm sorry. I like you so much and I don't want to lose you either. You're the best thing that could happen to me right now. I forgive you, Demi." Ashley said ever so softly.

She forgives me? She said she forgives me!! I couldn't be more happy. Well I could if she was still my girlfriend but at least she forgives me, right? We were both completely in tears. Ash entwined our fingers which made my heart flutter. Oh how I've missed this. I want to to be back with her. I was looking down at our hands. Ash then moved one to lift my chin up so I was looking at her.

"Demi?" Ash asked.

"Yeah?" I said back to her.

"Uh...Demi would you like to be my girlfriend again?" She asked with a bit of a chuckle at the end, I knew why.

I stared into her eyes as she did the same. We smiled a bit at each other. I leaned in towards of slowly.

"I'd love to." I said softly as I connected our lips together.