Chapter 25~Birthday Surprise Part 1

~Ashley's P.O.V.~

i got up at 9am to get ready for today. Today is the most special, most amazing, most beautiful and most perfect girl's birthday today. Demi's birthday. I can't wait to give her the promise ring. I'm so excited and nervous and ah! I want everything to go perfect and I hope it will. I had a shower and dressed in casual clothes, so black jeans, lose top and black cardigan over the top. My hair was straight and down with a waterfall braid.

Once I was ready I made sure I had the ring. The ring was so beautiful and I'm sure Demi will love it. I looked over the ring once more before I closed it and put it in my bag. I had one of my friends set up the first bit of the birthday surprise for Demi. I looked at the time and it was quarter to 10. I had to leave now in order to get to Demi's in time. 

I walked out the front and saw that the limo I'd hired for today waiting there. Yes I hired a limo but I had to ask mum to help pay for it. I got into the limo and told the driver where to go. I sat there looking around and just admiring everything. This was my first time in a limo and it was pretty cool. I got lost in looking at everything that I didn't realise we where at Demi's til the driver shouted at me. 

I sat there for a minute trying to compose myself. It's only Demi. It's only Demi. It's only the most perfect person in the world!! I thought to myself. The last bit didn't calm me at all. But I got out grabbing the present I had with me. Oh yeah I never told you guys that I got her a present too. In fact I've gotten her multiple presents which I am happy about. 

I walked to the front door and knocked on the door. I stood there nervously waiting for Demi. I don't know why I'm so nervous. I quickly ot my phone out to text Marissa.

Ash: Hey can you make sure everything's set up for tonight and I'll take Demi there after my surprises for her, please? x

I asked Marissa. I heard footsteps nearing the door so I deleted the message and put my phone in my pocket. The door opened and there stood Demi. She looked absoloutely stunning. Demi was wearing black jeans that had rips in them on the front down the leg, a t-shirt that hung low at the front so you could quite easily see her bra and a black leather jacket over the top. God she's hot.

"Earth to Ash," Demi said as she waved her hand in front of my face, "You zoned out there Ash."

"Sorry," I said and blushed a bit, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL!!" I screamed as I wrapped my arms tightly around her.

I gave her a massive hug and pecked her check discreetly, so nobody could see. I unwrapped my arms and stood back a slight bit and handed the present towards her. I watched as she unwrapped it. When she finished unwrapping the present she gave me an 'are you serious' look. It didn't last long before she started laughing.

"Really Ash? Hair dye?" Demi asked holding the boxes of hair dye I got her.

"Well you know, you dye your hair like five times a week!" I said over exaggerating.

"I do not." Demi said back faking a hurt expression.

"Seem's like it," I said with a small smirk, I grabbed Demi's hand, "Come on."

I led Demi to the limo with my hand in hers. She didn't swoon over the limo like I did but she is very thankful for me hiring it. I gave the limo driver the directions to the next destination, but I had to write them down so Demi wouldn't know where we were going. After I gave the instructions I held Demi in my arms while she layed her head on my chest.