Chapter 10

Chapter 10

************

Spencer drove me to his house after school that day because he decided “It’s unsafe for a young lady to be walking around with a madman on the loose”. We walked in to be greeted by a moan and utter darkness. The lights were off and the shades were drawn so I couldn’t see much more than shapes. “Close the door,” someone said from inside. I stepped in with Spencer and closed the door behind us. Spencer stumbled to the light switch and flicked it on. “Turn them off!” the figure shouted, “I’m trying to sleep!” Spencer marched over to the jumble of blankets on the couch and ripped them off.

“Blake, get up, Lindsay and I need the light on,” Spencer said.

“Blake, what’s wrong with you?” I asked him. He had an icepack over his dick, a washcloth on his forehead, a thermometer was sticking lazily out of his mouth, and his shirt was slung over the back of the couch.

“Tyler thinks I’m sick so he’s making me rest down here while he runs a bath.” He grumbled and his thermometer fell onto the couch. Spencer marched upstairs, probably to go find Tyler. I picked up the thermometer and checked the temperature. It was almost one hundred degrees.

“What happened?”

“I took a nap in the parking lot… turns out it’s not a good place to catch some Z’s.”

“How’d that happen?”

“I was—I was tired,” he said, turning his back to me. I wonder what he was about to say. I set the thermometer to the side and pulled the covers over him.

*Blake’s P.O.V.*

She pulled the covers over me like I was some sort of baby, I mean, hey lady, if I wanted the covers on I would have pulled them up myself. I know she was just trying to be nice, but I don’t do nice, I do bratty snobby rich chicks who don’t give a shit about me. I kicked the covers off and threw my washcloth on the floor, grabbing my shirt and pulling it over my head; she didn’t need to see my awesome abs. She came in with a glass of water, and seeing me sitting up she rushed over.

“You shouldn’t be standing, you’re running a fever,” she said as she set down the water.

“Who gives a shit?” I cursed trying to stand.

“I do,” she said pushing me back down; I grabbed her wrists in surprise and pulled her down with me.

*Lindsay’s POV*

He pulled me on top of him. We fell down onto the couch together. I put my hands on his chest and pushed up, “I am so sorry, Blake,” I said. I sat up, but he held my hands to his chest. I could feel his muscles underneath his shirt and I blushed as the realization of what I was doing hit me. “Sorry,” I muttered slipping my hands from his grasp and standing.

I took the washcloth and hurried to the kitchen to get it wet. When I returned Tyler and Spencer were waiting. Blake was sitting up and Tyler was holding the water I’d retrieved out to him. Tyler shoved the water at Blake when I came in. I tried to go around him to get the cloth to Blake but Tyler took it from me and threw it over his shoulder. He grabbed my hands in his and looked into my eyes. Or should I say he talked to my lips.

“Hey, Babe, I’ve been wanting to talk to you,” he said. You need him, I reminded myself.

“And?” I asked, trying to put a little hip action in, he smiled, I was already doing well.

“You, me, time of our lives, Friday night?” he asked, his breath hot on my face.

“It is Friday night…” I said.