Chapter 2: A new life

I walked out of the car to see the house. You could definitely tell he was rich by just looking at the house. It was huge and looked really fancy. "Well we gotta go but here's are number if you ever break or have a problem." said the worker. "Also here's the key to the house." "Thanks." I responded. The workers drove off and I walked to the front to unlock the door. I put the key in and sure enough it turned and unlocked. I walked in to see a fancy living room with a huge TV and three big couches. I closed the door and walked in to find the kitchen. There was a big table and chairs. I checked to see if there was any food. There were some potato chips, goldfish, pretzels and a lot of other snacks. The fridge had some pizza and other food. I went to his bedroom to find a king-sized bed. "Shit can this get any better." I  said. Than I noticed a phone that said for Funtime Freddy. I smilled this was just to good. I noticed a picture of Afton and someone else in the picture next to the phone. It looked like a teenager maybe it was his son. "Wait would've he been there to see him?" I thought. I saw a old newspaper showing a missing teenager that was the kid. I read the newspaper and was shocked. It said he went missing and was never found. It also said his name was Micheal Afton. Not only that but it had some background information about his mother. It said she died by an animatronic failure. "Holy shit that is insane." I looked under the phone and saw a paper that said SISTER LOCATION.