Chapter 32: Understanding

Baby started turning up some music finally. Everyone cheered since we could now do something fun. "Maybe your right." I said realizing now. "Its fine sister I was the same like you." Said Lolbit. "Until I realized and I decided to not always be attached to Yenndo." "Well thank you." I said. "Now how about we dance and hang out?" Said Lolbit. I smiled "sure." I decided to mostly stand and talk since I wanted to dance with Freddy but I did karaoke and had fun. "Hey guys the hamburgers are done!" Said Freddy coming in with the food. "Sorry it took so long I couldn't find the lighter but its done!" He walked over to me "Foxy I'm so sorry I took longer then I said." Said Freddy. "Freddy it's ok I'm not mad." I responded. "Your not?" He asked. "No of coarse not silly." I said while hugging him. "Well then how about we do some games." Freddy responded. 

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

I kinda expected Foxy to be sad or mad at me for not being with her but I guess not. "So Freddy what game are we going to do?" Asked Bon Bon. "Well we're going to do the jumpscare contest first." I said. "So who's going first?" "All go." Said Ballora. She got up on the stage and did her jumpscare. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Said about half of everyone. It went on for awhile since everybody did there's. It was then Foxy's turn "good luck." I said. She smiled at me and went on the stage to do her jumpscare. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." Said everyone except me. "Wow you got almost everyone." I said impressed. "Thanks." She responded while blushing. "Ok let me show you all a real jumpscare." I said. I got on the stage and did my jumpscare. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"