Chapter 28: Setting up

Ennard's P.O.V 

Me and Ballora found some speakers and lights to have decorations. It was actually fun because I was usually bored since there really wasn't anything to do at the old location. "So I'll take one speaker and you take another one." I said. "But where are we going to put the speakers?" Asked Ballora. "We'll just move them into the room then we'll put up the lights." I said. "Seems reasonable." Responded Ballora. I grabbed one of the speakers and Ballora grabbed one too and we brought them to the room. We then went back and grabbed the box of lights and walked back into the living room. "Wait how are we supposed to get the lights from that height?" Asked Ballora. "Looks like we are going to have to find a ladder." I said. 

Bon Bon's P.O.V

"Are you sure we can handle this?" Asked Bonnet. "Well I hope so because we need to bring 4 tables and get them into the living room." I said. "Ok then." Said Bonnet worried. I went to one side and Bonnet went to the other of the table. "Ok on 3 we lift and move it to the living room. 1 2 3!" I said. We both lifted it up and started heading out. Then Ballora and Ennard walked in blocking the way. "Really guys this is super heavy. I said struggling to keep up the table. "Sorry but do you know where the ladder is?" Asked Ballora. "It's in the garage." Said Bonnet. "Ok thanks. Responded Ennard as they moved past us giving us an entrance. We finally got into the room and sat the table down with both of us out of breath. "Nevermind this huh is hard." I said out of breath.

"Ballora's P.O.V 

We looked around to try to find the ladder so we can put the lights up. "Found it!" Said Ennard. I walked over and the ladder was resting in the corner. "Alright lets move this thing and get the decorations put up." I said. We both grabbed the ladder and moved it down the hall and set it down. We saw Bon Bon and Bonnet heading back to get more tables. "Alright lets finally set up the lights."