Chapter 36: The project

"What are you going to do?" Said a voice from behind me. I turned around to see Foxy standing behind me. "You heard me, I'm going to repair Fredbear." I said. "How?" Said another voice. I realized it was Baby and that everyone else was here now. "Well I can figure it out." I responded. "I'm not worried about that I'm more worried of how long you will work on him." Responded Baby. "Not to worry I'll take breaks every once in a while." I said. "To also spend time with me?" Asked Foxy. "Why of coarse and after I'm done with him we can hang out as I family." I said. "Well Fred I hope this is worth it." Said Bon Bon. "Believe me it is." I said. "Anyways lets get all the party stuff put away." 

A few hours later

It didn't take long to put the party stuff away but the project was another thing. I found a book about building and repairing machines but it was taking forever to understand. "Damn how did Afton do this?" I said to myself. Foxy walked in the garage over to me probably checking on my progress. "Hey Fred can I ask you a question?" Asked Foxy. "Sure." I said while putting down the book. "Why are you repairing and fixing him?" She asked. "Well I guess because I want him to have a second chance at life." "Plus he didn't have a choice to be shut down or his pizzeria." "I don't know but maybe this is what I felt Afton wanted me to do. "And whats that?" Asked Foxy. "To do what he couldn't and that's make the animatronic's happy and who knows maybe that's why he made you guys also alive." I said. "But what if this is for nothing what if you can't fix him and why do you really want to fix him?" Asked Foxy. "Well its a chance I'm taking because he may know about the truth of Freddy Fazbear's."