Chapter 15: The Long Night

The doors opened to the bright moon light illuminating in our faces blinding us. "Way to kill the moment." Said Bon Bon. Everyone looked around curious seeing the world instead of being trapped in an underground place. "Hey whats that?" Asked Foxy. I looked to see the sign that said "FAZBEAR'S FRIGHT." "That's what I was talking about." I said. "Something about this place it's weird and something tells me that this isn't going to be the last time we see or hear about it." "Well were do we go?" Asked Baby. "To the house follow me." I said. We started walking to the house and I noticed everyone was looking around at the buildings and houses since they've never been outside. "This is gonna take a while."

15 minutes later

We arrived a bit later then we should have since everyone wanted to stop every minute to look and ask something. I was fine with it and I proceeded to unlock the front door. "Everyone welcome to my house or I should say are house." I said and opened the door. Everyone was amazed by the house and we all walked in. "So this right here is the living room so you guys can sleep here since I only have 1 bedroom." "You can also watch TV and relax." We then walked over to the kitchen. "This is where I keep and make food." I said. "I would show you the rest of the house but it's late and you all are probably tired." I said. "Ya we are." Said Yenndo. "Well you can sleep on the couch and I'll stay up for a little bit." I said. Everyone said okay and they all lied on the couch to sleep except Foxy. "Why are you still up?" I asked. "I'm not tried but can I hang out with you for a little bit? Asked Foxy. "Uh sure." I said. I'll admit the only reason I agreed was because I have a crush on Funtime Foxy.