Chapter 40: Answers

I woke up in the middle of the night for no reason. This usually happens to me and I fall back to sleep. But for some reason I couldn't go back to sleep no matter what I did. I tried turning over to a different side to get comfortable. I tried flipping the pillow over but I still couldn't go back to sleep. I turned to see if Foxy was awake but she wasn't. "Maybe I should get a drink." I said to myself. I went into the kitchen quietly trying not to wake up the others. It did hit the spot but right when I put the glass away, I heard something. I couldn't describe what it was but I knew it came from Fredbear's room. I could've sworn I heard a different noise but I was pretty sure it was the same noise. I opened his door slowly and I noticed him on his bed. "Hey Fredbear?" I said. "Oh Freddy." He said since he didn't know I was there. "Sorry to disturb you but I was up and I heard something." I said. "Yeah probably me not being able to sleep." Said Fredbear. "Whats wrong." I asked noticing his tone was off. He sighed heavily and said "its about my past if you don't know." "Believe me I know." I said. "Well I kinda enjoyed entertaining children until something bad happened." He said. "What was it?" I asked. "It was a murder, I man in purple killed a child and I saw it right in front of my eyes." Said Fredbear. "I still remember that kids scream and that purple mans face." "I'm- I',m sorry." I said hesitating to say anything. "You don't have to be." He said. "And that's why your place shutdown." I said. He nodded as he said "it haunts me." "Fredbear I understand but we're here for you and I want to find out who that killer is." I said. "You do?" Asked Fredbear. "Yes and I will do anything." I said. "I'm guessing that's why you repaired me?" Said Fredbear. "Not just that but so you have a second chance." I said. He smiled for the first time "thanks." "Beside maybe there's more animatronic's out their." I said. Then we heard a loud noise. "What the fuck?"