Chapter 12: Hide an Seek

"Hide and Seek? Ok that sounds fine to me so who's gonna be the seeker?"I asked. "You are." Said Baby. "Damn it!" I said. "Alright the rules are simple." Said Baby. "We can hide anywhere we have 30 seconds to hide and you have until the end of the night to find us." Said Baby. "End of the night that's sound easy." I said. "Well then I expect you to find us quickly." Said Baby. "Anyway you turn around and count while all of us will hide and make sure to let us know when your done." Right when I was about to turn around Foxy said "Good luck!" "You too." I responded. Then I started counting

A couple seconds later.

27 28 29 30! "READY OR NOT HERE I COME!" I yelled. I looked first in Ballora Gallery and found Bidybab behind the stage with Minireena. "Man I thought you wouldn't find us here first!" Said Bidybab. I then looked in Circus Baby's Gallery and found Bon Bon with Bonnet. "You guys gotta stop hiding together." I said kinda disappointed. I eventually found everyone. Baby was in the scopper room, Ennard was hiding in the office and Ballora was hiding in the breaker room. Lolbit and Yenndo were both in the Parts and Service room. The only person who hadn't been found was Foxy and we checked everywhere. It was 5:45 and for some reason I wanted to find her really badly. I went in the vent to the elevator and found her sitting behind the wall. "Well I never thought you would be hiding their." I said. I sat down next to her, she looked like she was thinking about something. "Hey Freddy what's it like living up there as a human?" She Asked. "Well it's beautiful and you have a lot of freedom you know." I said. Then we both looked at each other. Something sparked in my mind I don't know what it was it strange. Then I leaned in to her and she did the same but right when we were going to touch faces Baby walked in. "Hey you found he- what are you two doing?" We both stopped and I said. "Nothing-Nothing at all." "It is time to leave we hope to see you tomorrow." Said the HandyUnit. "Bye Freddy!" Said Foxy as she hugged me. I was kinda used to it now so I didn't mind. "Bye!" I said. I walked in to the elevator to leave. "I wonder what was that strange feeling with Foxy?" I asked myself. "It felt good?"