Chapter 39: A new member

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V 

We showed Fredbear the whole house and everything. He seemed to get over the fact that he wasn't at a pizzeria. I also gave him a bedroom that I didn't know about since I really didn't explore much of the house. "So I get my own room?" Asked Fredbear making sure it wasn't a joke. "Well yeah! You are one of us now!" I responded. "Well I a'int complaining." Responded  Fredbear. "Well you can check it out and you can always ask us if you need anything." I said. "Ok thanks!" Responded Fredbear as he went into his room. Then Baby walked over to me and said "hey Fred can I talk to you in private?" "Uh sure?" I said not sure what she wanted. We both walked in the living room so no one would bother us. "Ok what is it that you needed to talk to me about?" I asked. "I hate to be a dick but I don't trust him." Baby said. "Why?" I asked. "Well for one he's a random animatronic that we don't even know that killed a child you told me about." Said Baby. "Its not like he will do that to an animatronic." I said. "Also even though you fixed him how do you know he won't malfunction?" She said. "Why would he?" I asked. "You said that killer may still be alive." She was right but I knew the risk. "I know there's risks but I'm willing to take them to find the truth." I said. "Well I hope this is worth it." Said Baby. "Believe me it is." I said. Baby walked off to do her own thing as Foxy walked over to me. "What was she talking to you about?" Asked Foxy. "About trusting Fredbear." I said. "Do you think we can?" Asked Foxy. "I'm sure we can." I said. "Now how about we watch some TV and spend some time together." I said. "Sounds great!" Responded Foxy. As we were watching TV I thought about Fredbear and Freddy Fazbear's. Was it all worth it, all worth this; will the results be what I wanted to see. "Guess I'll find out soon enough."