Chapter 9: The Gift

It was 11:23 and I was bored as hell. It seemed like the only time I wasn't bored was when I was at the Sister Location. I was looking through the closet because that was how bored I was. Then my eye caught glimpse of a weird stuffed animal. I grabbed it to get a better glimpse at it then I realized it was a plushie of Funtime Foxy. "That's weird why would Afton have this it's like he knew I would find it." Then I got a great idea why don't I give it to Foxy as a gift. I grabbed it and went to relax for a bit. "I hope she likes it." I thought.

I arrived at Fazbear's Fright and climbed down and took the elevator. "Welcome back to another night we hope you are having a great day." "Ya ok." I said not really giving a shit. The elevator stopped and the doors opened. I crawled through the vents again and went to see Foxy. When I walked in I noticed she had something with her. I couldn't see it because it was in a blind spot on the stage. "Hey Foxy!" I said while hiding the plushie behind my back to make it a surprise. "Hi Freddy!" Said Foxy while walking towards me. She was facing me smiling and still happy. "I wonder why she is not shy anymore?" I wondered. "So Freddy you really have been really nice and you helped me not be shy anymore so I want to give you a gift." Then she pulled out a plushie of me. "Oh my god." I said and grabbed it. "I found it in the office in some boxes." Said Foxy. It was so nice of her to do that. "Thank you." I said. Then I said "I was going to give you this as a gift as a friend but now I guess it's for what you gave me." I showed her it and she grabbed it and said "Freddy." "What?" I said curious. Then she hugged me and said "thank you." We both started blushing but I didn't care and she didn't either. "Anytime." I said. "So what's going on here?"