Chapter 10: The Show

Me and Foxy both turned around to see Ennard and Baby standing behind us. "Um nothing nothing at all!" I said. I didn't want to admit it because it was to embarrassing for me. "Ya Freddy I'm not dumb I know what was going on here but that's not what we're here for." "Well then what?" I asked. "Baby's gonna have a show for everyone;  just to do something for fun." Said Ennard. "Oh we would love to come and see this." Said Foxy. "Alright you can head on over to my gallery since it's gonna take place there." Said Baby. "Alright lets head over there shall we?" I said. As we were walking I saw again the thing which I think is a control thing since it has buttons. "Hey Baby you know anything about this thing?" I asked. "Oh that thing I don't know the HandyUnit told us it's dangerous." Said Baby. "Huh ok." I said. We crawled through the vents; it took us sometime since 4 of us were crawling through at once. We finally got in and I was impressed. There were posters, some toys, and a huge window that had a stage. There was also a row of chairs to sit and watch with everyone already here. "The show is going to start in a couple of minutes so can have a seat while I get ready." Said Baby. She walked off while we found some seats. Foxy sat down next to me and I noticed I was sitting next to Lolbit. "HEY!" Whispered Lolibit. "I heard you got Foxy to be more interactive with others?" "Ya I did!" I whispered back. "Well thank you I thought she would never change also-" "Everyone please stay in your seats the show is about to start momentarily." Said Baby from the speakers. Then the roomed the lights turned off. The stage lit up illuminating through the glass. Then Baby appeared with her mic and started to sing. "Well we're going to be here a while." 

A few hours later

The show was long but entertaining for the most part. "It is time to leave Funtime Freddy; we hope you enjoyed the show and we will see you tomorrow again." Said the HandyUnit. "You know I have a phone and I do check every once in a while what time it is?" I said." Yes but we just want to make sure." Responded the HandyUnit. "Fair enough well I'll be going but I'll be here tomorrow and also an amazing show Baby." "Thanks see you later." I said bye to everyone and left. "I wonder what's gonna happen tomorrow." I said to myself. "What was also Lolbit going to say? "Eh I'll ask her tomorrow."