Chapter 13: The Choice

I walked once again to the sister location. I climbed down and went into the elevator. "Welcome back again Freddy we hope yo-" "Cut the shit tell me everything about Freddy Fazbear's Pizza." I said cutting him off. I was just done with this bullshit and not knowing what this Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was. "Well it was a pizza place owned by William Afton with several locations." Responded the HandyUnit. "Wait! Afton was the owner?" "Yes until there were ACCIDENTS and because of them all the locations closed down due to this." "What were the accidents?" I asked. "William never told me at all so I have no information on that." The elevator stopped and the doors opened." "Well thank you for telling me this." I said and crawled through the vent. 

I walked in to everyone together talking. "Hey everyone." I said. "Hey." Said everyone. Something in everyone's tone was kinda off. "Is everything alright?" I asked. There was a long pause then Baby said "We were thinking about something." "Thinking about what?" I asked. "Well about being here it seems like we have little freedom to do what we want." Said Baby. "What are you trying to say?" I asked kinda then realizing what the answer was. "We want to leave but we can't." Said Baby. "Who said you couldn't." I said. Everyone looked at me curious at what I said. "You mean we can leave?" Said Bon Bon. "Well ya but the question is do you really want to leave?" "What do you mean?" Asked Ennard. "I mean do you all want to live like me leave behind this life to live another." "Do you want to be noticed like a human or just be a robot?" I said. There was silence for a little bit I think everyone had to take it in to think about. Then Foxy broke the silence by saying "i'll do it."