Chapter 5: The Meeting

That jump scare was loud but it didn't scare me. "Really?" I said unimpressed. "Damn it I told you it wasn't a night guard." Said a voice from the darkness. Then the power turned back on and I was able to see who I was facing. Until I realized I was facing other animatronics. There was a baby looking thing, a ballerina, a smaller ballerina, a weird small thing, and 2 small rabbits. There was also an animatronic that looked like it was made from wires and parts. The only thing that was covered was it's face which was I think looked like a clown with a party hat. Then there was another fox that looked like the fox I saw early but orange. There was also an animatronic that just had it's endoskeleton; it looked like a bear but with golden eyes. "Sorry for that we thought you were a night guard."  Said the baby animatronic. "Anyways I'm Circus Baby, that's Ballora, Minireena, Bidybab, BonBon, Bonnet, Ennard, Lolbit, Yenndo, and Fu- Funtime Foxy why are you back there?" I looked to see the fox from early hiding behind everyone. She was pink which I didn't realize before, she looked kinda cute. Baby went over there to talk to hear I couldn't hear what they were saying so asked "whats going on with her?" Oh my sister is kinda shy and doesn't really like to talk to anyone expect me." Said Lolbit. "Animatronics can have siblings?" I thought. Baby walked over with Foxy "wonder why she has funtime in her name like me?" I thought. "Foxy say hello to Funtime Freddy." Said Baby. "H- hi." Said Foxy kinda shyly. "Hello." I responded. "So Freddy why are you here and how?" Asked Baby. " Well my creator died and I found this place." I said. "But why are you a nightguard? Or are you?" Asked Baby. "Well apparently I had to be a night guard which is bullshit." I said. "Well since your new I would give you a tour but I'm kinda busy but Funtime Foxy why don't you show Freddy around." Said Baby. "I-i don't k-know." Said Foxy. "Quit being a pussy." Said Baby. Then she pushed Foxy into me and I almost fell over. She started blushing and I was trying so hard not to. "Have fun you two." Responded Baby. Everyone left the room leaving me and Foxy all alone. I looked at the clock it was only 12:30. I sighed and said "well lets do the tour."