Chapter 22: Planning

I gathered everyone to decide what to have at our party for us. "So since everyone is here we are going to have a party but we need to decided on what to do and what were going to have." I said. "So lets start with food since I know you guys and girls can eat." Everyone was clearly thinking already since they weren't talking. "PIZZA!" Baby yelled out of nowhere. "Ok? What else?" I asked. "What about a BBQ?" Asked Foxy. "Actually that's not a bad idea." I said. "We should have cookies and ice cream for dessert." Said Bon Bon. "Ok that sounds nice." I said. "For snacks we should have chips, pretzels, and other snacks." Said Lolbit. "Alright since we got food down what should we do like activities." I said. "We should have a jump-scare contest." Said Yenndo. "OK? What else?" I said. "We should have a dancing contest." Said Ballora. "Oh that sounds like fun! What else?" I asked. "We should have karaoke." Said Foxy. "Ok that also sounds fun." I said. "Ok that should be everything we need." "Ok Freddy I don't know if you realized this but first nobody knows how to cook." "Also how the hell are we going to all get the food and everything else?" Asked Baby. "Well first I'm programmed to do what humans can do so I can cook." "Second me and Foxy can head to the store and everyone in the town knows I exist sorta." "And I know for sure Afton has a mic and speakers and other stuff we need in the garage." I said. "So you guys can get the supplies and set up." "Alright then." Responded Baby. Me and Foxy walked out to get in the car. "Ok I got the keys." I said while unlocking the door. "Are you sure it's safe?" Asked Foxy. "Of coarse now hop in."