Chapter 27: The Quest

Me and the Puppet walked outside to where my car was. "So how exactly are you going to find your father?" Asked the Puppet. "I'll have to go to the old locations to find leads to my father's house and HIM." I said. "You don't know where your dad is?" Asked the Puppet. "No before I left him he moved to a different house." I said. "You also haven't told me who HE is?" Asked the Puppet. I sighed not wanting to tell him who He was. "His name is Henry." I said. "Who's that I never heard of him before." Asked the Puppet. "My dad wasn't the only one who designed animatronics for Freddy Fazbear's." I said. "What happened?" Asked the Puppet. "Well he kidnapped me and basically turned me into part animatronic and forced me to kill children which he nicked named me Purple Guy." I said. "He starting designing the animatronics to break purposely to kill children and that's the reason why the spring-lock suits were scrapped." "What about the animatronic's?" Asked the Puppet. "If I destroy any remaining animatronic's their souls will be released and free." I said. "Besides how do you know if they'll let you trust them?" Asked the Puppet. "Well see." I said. "Anyways we should head to the first location." I said. "I'm not coming." Said the Puppet. I turned around confused. "What do you mean?" I asked. "My soul can only stay here for not much long so I'm free." Said the Puppet. "Wait you mean?" I said. "Yes I'm free and you must end this once and for all." Said the Puppet as he was now slowly fading away. "But how I'm I supposed to do this?" I asked. "Don't worry you'll do the right thing I'm sure of it." Said the Puppet as he completely disappeared. "Well guess I'm fucked.