Chapter 18: The Truth

I had nothing to say at this point; I don't even think anything had to be said. Funtime Foxy read it too, I could tell she was feeling the same way I was. "I can see why he hid this from me." I said breaking the silence. "Maybe it was for the better good." Responded Foxy. "He had to go through all that pain." I said. "All he wanted to do was make other people happy." "Well what about this murderer do you think he's still alive?" Asked Foxy. "Probably I hope he rots in hell!" I said. "Well we should leave I think we've seen enough already." Foxy said. "Ok but I know there's more to this." I said. Foxy walked out while I stared at the garage. "I hope I can still do something for you." I said.

I walked into the room and Foxy was already explaining what we found in the garage. After she was done explaining Baby turned to face me and said "Is this true?" "Sadly yes." I responded. "But why?" Asked Ballora. "I wish I knew." I said. "Well lets forget about it for now." Said Ennard. "I guess." I said. "So Fred want to play uno with me and Lolbit?" Asked Bon Bon. "Sure but why Fred?" I asked. "Just a nickname for ya." Said Bon Bon. "Well fine by me." I said. "I'm going to hang out with the others." Said Foxy. "Ok." I said. She walked off and we started are game.

A few hours later

"I WIN AGAIN BITCHES!" I screamed while throwing my one card left in my hand in the pile. "Your just lucky." Said Lolbit. Then all of a sudden I saw Foxy running to the door crying. "What the hell is going on?" I said. "I don't know but you should go check on her." Said Bon Bon. "Great more alone time with her."