Chapter 41: Intruders

Me and Fredbear walked outside to see what that noise was. We walked out quietly since we weren't sure what it was. I couldn't see anything so I flipped the switch to get some light. Until I realized it didn't work. "What the fuck?" I whispered confused. I flipped the switch over and over but nothing happened. "Somebody did something to the power." I said. "Who?" Asked Fredbear. "I don't know but that doesn't happen like that randomly and at the same time as those strange noises." I said. We walked slowly to the kitchen and at the same time we heard another noise. It sounded like someone walking not trying to be heard. I gave Fredbear a concerned look and peeked around the corner. I could see shadows of people but it was hard to make out who they were. I turned on my night vision to see better and see who was in the room. When I was looking at the information about me awhile back when I found it I found out that I had a night vision feature. But I never used it because it didn't have a use for me. I was finally was able to see and I was shocked. Fredbear could tell I was shocked so he asked "what is it." It didn't even know where to start but I saw first a rabbit animatronic and Funtime Foxy. It looked like a fox but she was holding I think was an axe. A notice everyone was in a corner all together; they looked frightened then I noticed something else. It confused me and shocked me because of what I saw. It was Funtime Foxy tied up in a chair but this confused me. There were two Funtime Foxy's!  I was confused and done then I walked to the rabbit and yelled "HEY!" He turned around and I got a better look at him. He looked old and wrecked, his eyes were purple? Was this the purple guy then I realized he was in SpringBonnie's suit. I was standing face to face at the killer who caused this whole problem. But before I could say anything Fredbear said "YOU!" "I remember you, your the reason why my place shut down." "That doesn't matter." He responded. His voice sounded like a mix of an animatronic and a human. "WHY ARE YOU HERE!" I yelled. "You mean me and Mangle." He responded. "What?" I said confused. "Doesn't matter where is he?" He demanded. "First who the hell are you?" I asked. "I'm Springtrap or formerly known as Michael Afton." He said. "What." I said shocked. It was his son I didn't want to believe it but he was saying it himself. "Now where is my father." Springtrap demanded. "He's dead." I said. "What." Said Springtrap. "He died of old age I'm sorry." I responded. He didn't say anything for a minute until he said "NO THAT'S NOT TRUE!" "It is I saw him die right in front of my eyes." I said. Springtrap looked down and I think I maybe even saw a tear. There were so many questions I had to ask but before I had a chance to say anythingelse he looked back up. All I could see was anger in his eyes and hate as he said "then there is only one thing to do left." He took the axe from Mangle and said "by destroying you!" Then he charged at me full speed yelling "THIS IS YOUR YOUR END!" "Sorry but not to today." I said. "Maybe just not yet." 

TO BE CONTINUED IN "JUST A ROBOT 2"