Chapter 1: A difficult beginning

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V 

"Hey he's waking up!" My vision was blurry and I couldn't see anything. "Ya he is!" All I could hear was voice's, I tried to move but I fell. "Hey take it easy we just finished with you today." My vision was starting to come together. It looked like I was in a room with some stuff or something. There were two people standing near me with I think were tools. Than I realized I was in a hospital and someone was in the bed. I looked to see a old man in the bed breathing really weird like he was having breathing problems. He noticed me and looked up a little and said "Your finally awake." "Who are you?" I asked while getting up. "Me? I'm William Afton or I guess your creator." "But who I'm I?" I asked. "Your Funtime Freddy my best and last creation." Afton responded. " Wait what? I don't understand." I said. " Well I guess you could say I'm going to sleep and never wake up again. However I made you to take my place; to be a free living person." Then he took my hand. "I know you will do great things, many great things." He said. "If you ever met a girl or someone you love deeply, don't be afraid just be yourself." Than he let go of my hand and he closed his eyes and didn't even move. I didn't know what to say, I was speechless. The two workers told me I had to go with them to talk. They told me that Afton said I can live in his house and he had enough to pay to live there. They also told me he built me because he wanted me to have a chance of a real life. I felt like I had everything which was perfect. They said they would take me to his house and I agreed. On the way I couldn't stop thinking about Afton on why he would want to build me and live like a human. I also don't understand why people have to die. Is it a thing that everyone accepts? Did he build me so I can live forever and never die? "Here we are!" said the worker. Here we go.