Chapter 4: Welcome

"What? Who the hell is that?" I questioned. "I'm the HandyUnit, my job is to assist your work and progress." This is weird did Afton made it to help me? "We been expecting you and we're glad you came just in time." Continued the HandyUnit. "We?" I asked. "Anyways your job is to watch over the place until 6:00 am since there are some valuable things here." Responded the HandyUnit. "Wait you didn't answer my question." I said. "Don't worry you'll meet them". The elevator stopped and the door opened to reveal a vent that was really dark and you couldn't really see through. "Now proceed your shift has started" The HandyUnit said. "Well shit." I said to myself. I went in and crawled through, it was a bit narrow since I was a bit big but I was able to manage. I came out to a room that had 2 big glass windows and 3 other vents. "This is the main room" said the HandyUnit. " On the left is Ballora Gallery and the vent in front of you leads to Circus  Gallery." However theses aren't important, on the right is the vent to Funtime Auditorium please enter to find the private room." While he was talking I noticed these weird panels things or whatever they were. "Hey what are this things?" I asked. "Those are not important now please enter the vent." Responded HandyUnit. It seemed odd but I guess I could ask about it later. I crawled through to see a stage with an animatronic. It looked like a fox and it looked like a girl. I guess that is what the HandUnit meant by others. I wanted to see if she was active but I didn't felt like being bothered by the HandyUnit again. I looked around and saw a door and went inside. There were empty rooms and wires hanging down. It had a creepy feel that disturbed me. I walked down the hallway to find a room that had a desk and chair. I sat down and looked around, it looked like a office. There was a monitor and some camera's even a weird golden bear plushie. "Great" said the HandyUnit. "You made it to your office now there are a couple things to do and go over but first put the password in to get started" I put in Funtime Freddy and then the monitor showed the rooms. "You have now activated the camera's your job is to watch the place and not die." "WAIT WHAT!" I yelled. "If something is close just hit the button to close the doors but be warned you have limited power so be careful to save as much power. Using up all the power will cause everything to shut off." "WHAT THE FUCK." I said to myself. "I think that is all your shift is over at 6:00 so good lu-." He stopped talking then everything went dark. "Oh no." I said knowing this was not good. Then I heard walking heading towards the left door. "Son of a Bitch" I said. Than a scream just came out of nowhere followed by a face.