Chapter 37: Questions

"Wait! What do you mean?" Asked Foxy. "Foxy there are somethings I've been thinking about that make no sense and unanswered." I responded. "Well like what?" Asked Foxy. "Well one is why you guys were designed to act like humans and live because Afton never told me this or you guys?" "Maybe also the older animatronic's were programmed like this also?" "Where are the older animatronic's and where is the old Springbonnie spring-lock suit?" "The other locations, the murders, the killer; Foxy there are so many questions." I said. "I want to ignore them but then you begin to question them and maybe the reason we're here." I said. I sighed kinda realizing I needed to get to the point. "My point is that this is important and it maybe come back one day to haunt us." "But if we get the answers then maybe we can understand this mess of questions and live a perfect life." Foxy was silent and I couldn't blame her considering all the information I told her at once. Finally she said "I guess then good luck." Then she kissed me and that's all I needed from her.

A week later

After many breaks and hours, I finally finished him. Everyone was in the garage waiting for me to activate him and finally show them a new family member. "Fred I hate to be the one to say it but was this really worth spending a week on?" Asked Baby. "Well lucky you cuz I'm about to activate him and find out." I responded. "Is that your brother?" Asked Bidybab. "Well actually that's a good question." I said not realizing that before. "Anyways the time is now that we have a new friend or family member." I said. "NOW! For the moment we activate him and bring him back." I said. I went behind him and hit the power switch. His eyes started to turn on now as I said "everyone say hello to Fredbear!"