Chapter 30: Setting up 2

Bidybab's P.O.V 

"No we move it to the side not squeeze it through the door." I yelled. "No it doesn't work like that." Responded Minireena. "Yes it does Baby told me unlike Ballora that doesn't teach you anything!" I said kinda regretting what I just said. "Oh so your say I don't know shit!" Responded Minireena. "Ok look can we just move this and we'll be done okay?" I said. "Ok fine." Responded Minireena. We lifted up the stage to its side so we could fit it through the door. It took us a while to flip over but we managed it. "Ok we're going to need help." I said. "No shit." Responded Minireena.

Bon Bon's P.O.V 

"Ok that's the last table." I said exhausted from carrying those tables. "Finally were done now." Said Bonnet. "Hey um guys" we looked behind us to see Bidybab. "Can I ask you both a favor?" Asked Bidybab. "With what?" I responded. "Can you help me and Minireena with moving the stage?"  Said Bidybab. I looked at Bonnet knowing we kinda had to. "Fine lets just make this quick." I said. "Ok thanks!" Said Bidybab. We went to the garage to see Minireena waiting for us. "Ok everyone get on one side." Commanded Bidybab. We all got on one side, "ok on the count of 3 1 2 3!" We lifted it up and started moving it through the door way. We moved through the hall and finally into the living room. We set it down and we all got on the floor exhausted. "I need a break." I said to myself. 

Baby's P.O.V 

Everything was looking great and all good. The stage and tables were in the right spots and the decorations were done. "Ok good job everyone we got everything set up!" I said. "Guys! And ladies Freddy's car just pulled up!" Said Ennard while looking out the window. "Then lets show the couple a nice way to enter."