Chapter 6: Friends

Foxy was actually able to give me a tour which was fine. She didn't talk much about the tour which is understandable. She showed me Ballora gallery, the parts and service, and the breaker room. We skipped one room since Foxy told me everyone including Baby was busy talking about something important. We then went to this weird room with a big arm looking thing. "What is this room?" I asked. "I-Its the s-scooper room." Said Foxy. "Why is it called that?" I asked. "I d-don't know that's w-what Baby told m-me." She said. "Oh." I responded. We left the room and went to the last room which was the Funtime Auditorium. It looked really nice and fancy. I checked my phone it was only 2:25. "We this place is interesting and nice." I said. "So what do you want to do now?" " I-I don't know." Responded Foxy. She seemed like she was less shy. "Well I guess when can talk." I said even though she doesn't like to talk. Then Bon Bon came over "hey guys mind if I stay with you guys I'm kinda bored at the moment." Said Bon Bon. "Sure" I said. "Anyways" I said. "My creator William Afton died from old age but he said I was supposed to take his place and live like a human. "Why would he want you to do that?" Asked Bon Bon. "I don't know." I said. "But anyways he gave me his house and all his belongings." "So how long have you guys been here?" I asked. "I think actually a couple of days said." Said Bon Bon. "All of us woke up here one day and we thought this is were we lived." "We found a map that showed the place and rooms." He then pulled out a map that showed the whole place and all the rooms." "Oh that's interesting." I said. "Hey Freddy can I talk to you for a minute?" Said Bon Bon. "Sure" I said. We walked over to where Foxy couldn't hear us. "So Baby didn't tell you this but pretty much everyone is together with someone." Said BonBon. "Like in love?" I asked. "Pretty much everyone expect Foxy which is why she doesn't talk to anyone because she feels left out." "Just wanted to let you know WAIT I forget I have to meet with Bonnet right now see you Freddy!" He can run super fast for a small dude. I walked back over to Foxy. "Bon Bon said he had to go." I said. "O-Ok" Said Foxy. "Oh I know what to do! I said. "Lets watch some videos."