Chapter 31: Party time

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

We pulled up in the driveway getting ready to get out. "Do you think everyone is done setting up?" Asked Foxy. "We've been gone for a while so they've probably are done." I said while getting out of the car. I grabbed the food out of the car and started heading towards the door with foxy. As soon as I opened it I was greeted with everyone jumpscaring me and Foxy. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Foxy screamed while jumping back. I stood there not scared at all. "You guys should be thankful Foxy wasn't carrying any of the food." I said. "Not to mention wasting you jumpscare for the contest. "Damn it!" Said Baby. "Well anyways we got the food so lets start this." I said. I walked over to the rooms to see everything set up already. "Wow this looks fantastic!" I said while putting the food down. "WELL WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR LETS PARTY!" Yelled Ennard. Everyone cheered and started to party. "Alright I'll start making the food." I said while walking outside while noticing Foxy was following me. "Foxy don't you want to party with everyone else?" I asked. "No I want to hang out with you." Responded Foxy. "Foxy not to be mean or anything but you don't always have to be with me you can hang out with the others." I said. "But." Said Foxy. "What about you?" I'll join you guys after I'm done ok?" I said. "Ok." Said Foxy walking off. "Now where's the lighter to start the charcoal?"  

Funtime Foxy's P.O.V 

I didn't want to leave Freddy and be with the others. Yes they are my friends and they are pretty cool but I also wanted to be with my love. But if he said he would join us in a little bit then I guess it's fine with me. I walked over to where my sister was and Yenndo. "Hey sister!" Said Lolbit. "Hey." I responded. "You sound like your sad whats wrong?" Asked Lolbit. "I want to hang out with Freddy but he's busy." I responded. "It fine just because he isn't here with you doesn't mean he doesn't like you." Said Lolbit. "WE GOT MUSIC!"