Chapter 23: Returning to the show

SpringTrap's P.O.V 

I unlocked the door and walked in. The place of coarse looked trashed and completely abandoned. I realized I was at the main room and stage and I looked around. I was glad I didn't see that old Fredbear animatronic anywhere. But it probably wouldn't realize who I was since I'm in basically an animatronic. I walked up to the stage remembering a long time ago when my dad was starting construction on this place. How he and my mom were excited about making this restaurant. Before what happened with my mom. "If that damn bear is here I will break his endoskeleton in half." I said to myself. I walked to the maintenance room to see if anything was back there. The room was completely empty expect some selves for extra animatronic parts. "I don't even know what the hell I'm looking for." I said to myself. The only reason I came here was to not be found by anyone. I left the room and went into the kitchen. The kitchen was a mess, everything was broken and part of the roof collapsed. I remember dad making this joking about making the pizza the greatest pizza in the world. And surprisingly it was amazing, I still don't know how he made the pizza so god damn good. It was all perfect until HE ruined it. I walked out and I remembered the office was nearby. I walked in and the office looked the least damaged. I saw the old and first camera system my dad made. "The memories, if only it stayed like this." I said. I walked over to my dads office and went in. His office looked untouched, then I saw a paper on the table. I picked it up and it had the first Freddy Fazbear's location address. I then realized what I had to do. "I must find my dad and HIM." I said. "Will that do anything?"