Eleven:Shocked is not the right word.

Mara

Shocked is not the right word.

I sit there for a moment before slowly responding to the kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck as my lips move in sync with his.

The kiss is slow and passionate, not rushed as it goes on for a few minutes before we pull away.

We breathe in and out, catching our breaths. He rests his forehead against mine while looking deeply into my eyes.

"You mean so fucking much to me Mara." He exhales. "The whole world."

My heart flutters in my chest as i bite my lip, unsure of what to say.

He chuckles and puts a stray strand of hair behind my ear. "You're so cute when you're nervous."
"I'm not cute at all." I say, reverting my eyes.
"You're beautiful and don't let anyone tell you different." He says and I smile.

I lightly press my lips to his whilst he cups my face with his hands.

"Is that a yes?" He whispers in my ear, kissing the part of my neck just under my earlobe.

"Is what a yes?" I whisper back breathlessly.

Why is he doing this to me?

He smirks against my neck as if I just said something funny before replying,

"To being my girlfriend."

I breathe in to reply, then shoot up and run to the bathroom with a shocked Dylan following behind.

I lock the door as I hear his feet come to a halt and start hitting on the door.

I gag and throw up into the toilet, seeing all of my dinner from earlier. I hold my stomach as I feel a sharp stabbing pain. I moan in agony and crumple down to the floor.

"Mars? Open up!" He says while still banging on the door.

Tears pool in my eyes as black dots cloud my vision.

The last thing I see before passing out is a blurry figure charging towards me and pulling me onto their lap. Before everything goes black.

🖤••🖤

Oh fuk.

Poor Mara :(

Xx

-Zoe 🐺